Put your passion to work at one of the world's fastest growing motorcycle clothing brands.
When we talk about our purpose at REV'IT!, we envision much more than just a rider swinging a leg over a motorcycle wearing one of our products. We see someone who is inspired by the sum of everything we do. Because we not only provide people with functional, high quality and recognizable motorcycle gear, but we also supply the confidence that riders desire when riding a motorcycle: confidence that they are protected no matter what the purpose of their ride. Inspiring people to ride isn't just a credo, it is in our DNA.
Working at REV'IT!: become a member of our organization
Here at REV'IT! we value our employees as our most valuable assets, and realize that only as a team have we managed to become one of the fastest growing motorcycle clothing brands in the world. All of our employees share the ambition, skills and dedication to contribute to the innovation and improvement of REV'IT! as a company, and the products it creates.
REV'IT!'s position as one the world's most progressive and innovative manufacturers of motorcycle gear is the result of the continuous professionalism, commitment and passion that our employees bring to the table. This is what distinguishes people at REV'IT!, and it is exactly what we look for in our future colleagues: people with strong communication skills who can apply their experience and passion to further contribute to our mission.
Thanks to an open and transparent culture without directive, micro-managing leadership, everyone at REV'IT! has the chance to develop and use his or her potential to the fullest. A manager's role within REV'IT! is more about coaching, guiding and facilitating than being a hierarchical entity. The freedom and trust that comes from this culture requires a high level of involvement and responsibility from all of our people.
If you are an ambitious professional that values working with the brightest and the best in the motorcycle industry, take a look at our current vacancies. If none of them applies to your discipline but you feel you would be a good fit for REV'IT!, we would like to invite you to take a step toward your future and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Who knows, you might get the chance to REV your career.
- Brand relations Manager Urban/Adventure(location Oss, the netherlands)
- What we are looking for
You’re passionate about motorcycling, the "culture" and the "lifestyle" associated with modern biking for both Adventure/Touring riders and casual Urban riders. You love style/aesthetics and in particular urban style related to biking. Your finger is on the pulse and you know the influencers in the community and yet love to associate with riders of all levels and to inspire people to ride. You can talk the talk and walk the walk and are seen as an authority on all things biking within your network. Travel is a bonus and attending events and shows are a hobby (even when they happen over a weekend). Writing editorial comes naturally; blogging and creating written content are second nature to you.
- Should this sound like you then you should be joining us here at one of the most innovative and progressive motorcycle apparel brands in the world!
The Brand Relations Manager's primary job role is to represent the company in targeted riding communities, both off line as well as online. The role is a creative, open minded, multitasking project manager with a clear affinity for the community he or she is assigned to manage. The manager is one of REV'IT!'s spokespersons, and strives towards giving REV'IT! an authoritative voice within the target group. In this case the manager will facilitate the Adventure and "lifestyle orientated" Urban rider (see revitsport.com for category background).
General job description
Analysis and research (internal), project management end-to-end, creative input (content), organization (events), representation and evaluation of activity.
Position at REV'IT!
- Reports to the Global Marketing Director of REV'IT! Sport International.
- Within the Marketing Department, the Manager works in close cooperation with the other Brand Relations Managers, and the Marketing Communications Coordinator (project management) as well as the content creation department.
- Inspiration/research that comes directly from inside the communities and markets is shared with the designers and product managers, in order to further align the REV'IT! collection with the demands of the end user. Trends, passion points and tensions are identified, qualified and recommended as strategic opportunities to the internal organization
- Outside REV'IT!, Manager builds and maintains excellent relationships with various marketing partners, the press, event organizations, bike manufacturers, bike builders and other relevant third parties and understands how to effectively target markets, generate news and buzz around the brand and run end-to-end communications strategies leading to outstanding results.
- Job specifications / Tasks:
- Professional analysis of the community to provide input for the marketing –and even product- strategy.
- Building and maintaining substantial, effective and long-term relationships with existing and potential partners, community leaders and other suitable third parties.
- Writing content / Planning content calendars and managing the creation of content as a project manager.
- Representing the brand at selected events and shows.
- Budget specification and management
- Ownership and management of the marketing channels and tools to communicate with the community (CRM) (Social Media, Website, E-newsletters).
- Analyzing results from marketing actions online and offline to improve the strategy.
- Sharing knowledge with various teams on trends and desires from community to determine direction.
- Crisis Management planning and implementation.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English
- Excellent project management skills
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the skills mentioned above
- An ability and willingness to travel outside of conventional work hours/days
- A highly engaging personality and passion for the world of motorcycling
- A self starter
- A degree level qualification in Journalism, English, Public Relations, Communications or similar is desired but proof of extensive experience will also be considered as equitable.
What we offer
- An international organization, committed to creativity, design, collaboration, enjoyment and results and one of the fastest-growing motorcycle gear brands worldwide, with customers in more than 70 countries and global relationships.
- A pleasant and informal, yet very professional and dynamic work environment.
- Lots of opportunities to develop and exploit your own ideas and creativity.
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and dedicated team with international focus and the ambition to lead the industry.
- Competitive benefits package and extensive training and educational opportunities for personal and professional development.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
- What we are looking for
- Product (Development) Manager Footwear (location Oss, the netherlands)
- Wat staat je te wachten?
Je werkt nauw samen met vormgevers aan collectieconcepten. Daarnaast ben je verantwoordelijk voor de coördinatie van het productontwikkelingstraject en neem je de technische kant (maattabellen, samples, ce-certificering, malopvolging en constructies) van een product voor je rekening. Je richt je hierbij op kwaliteit, pasvorm en prijs en zorgt voor heldere en accurate verslaglegging. Je rapporteert aan de Director of Product Development and Production. Tot slot, verzorg je (interne) producttrainingen.
Ben jij onze ideale kandidaat?
Jij hebt minimaal een relevante HBO opleiding (bijvoorbeeld TU) en jezelf in soortgelijke functies bewezen. Het ontwikkelen van excellente en innovatieve producten is voor jou een echte uitdaging. Je bent een teamplayer, maar kunt ook zelfstandig werken. Daarnaast ben je een analytische en doelgerichte denker. Overzicht houden kost je geen enkele moeite en je bent een kei in plannen en organiseren. Je hebt interesse in mode, motor-en of sportkleding en bij voorkeur motoren. Nederlands beheers je uitstekend en Engels is je tweede taal. Als je zelf motor rijdt, dan is dat zeker een voordeel.
Wat bieden we je?
- Een internationale werkomgeving met klanten in meer dan zeventig landen en leveranciers over de hele wereld.
- Veel ruimte voor eigen ideeën en creativiteit.
- Een Design en Product Development team van 20 energieke, hoogopgeleide collega's.
- Werken met de nieuwste technologiën van onder andere Microsoft en Apple.
- Een prima arbeidsvoorwaarden pakket en ruime opleiding-en kennismogelijkheden om jezelf verder te ontwikkelen, persoonlijk en vakinhoudelijk.
- Een omgeving waarin innovatie, design, samenwerking, plezier en resultaat centraal staan; we zijn niet voor niets één van de snelstgroeiende motorkledingmerken in Europa en de Verenigde Staten.
We ontvangen graag je sollicitatie en verzoeken je jouw motivatiebrief en CV naar firstname.lastname@example.org te mailen. Heb je nog vragen over deze functie? Bel dan met Ivan Vos +31 412 69 67 40 of stuur hem een e-mail via email@example.com.
- Wat staat je te wachten?
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CV's through this web site or directly to managers. REV'IT! does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. REV'IT! will not pay fees to any third-party agencies or companies that do not have a signed agreement with the Company.