Driven by our values of Design, Performance, and Innovation, our goal is to facilitate a passion for riding through products, services, and experience; all of which add value to you. It is that deeply rooted mission that unites us as a team and has taken us to a leading position in our industry. Everyone brings their own qualities and skills to the various disciplines. This ensures that we can strengthen and utilize the diversity within the team.
For our growing company, we are always looking for specialists who can contribute to our mission: Inspire to ride. Opportunities are endless if you just believe. Do you believe that you would be a great addition to our team? Then we would love to hear from you!
|Job Title:||Open application|
|Location:||Oss, The Netherlands
|Brooklyn, New York, United States|
The REV’IT! Team
We are an innovative design company with around 100 international, highly skilled people working on shaping a sustainable way of riding. Every day we raise the bar to challenge the status quo.
We are always on the lookout for talent. If you don’t see a job that you’d like to apply for, then don’t worry. If you believe that you can be of added value to REV’IT! and to our team, we’d love to hear from you. We feel it is most important that you share our common denominator; that undeniable drive that makes our team so close and strong. As diverse as we may be in terms of character and background, together we conquer the world.
That is what makes working at REV’IT! so special. We realize that you can only conquer the world if you have a group of passionate specialists that all excel in their profession and who work together optimally. At REV’IT!, we have that group and the collaboration that it takes.
Would you like to work alongside other passionate, skilled professionals that are only aiming for the best? Then keep reading.
The Right Match
Working at REV’IT! means that you are naturally curious, eager to learn, and ready to improve and expand your skills. But what really makes you the right match are your personal values. As cliché as it sounds, there really is no “I” in Team.
We believe that people who take pride in their work are those who understand what makes our brand a success; working together on our mission to shape a sustainable future for riding.
- You’ll be committed to making every customers’ experience a rewarding one.
- You’ll be handling end customers emails to eStore customer inquiries, complaints and processing orders, returns and after sales.
- You’ll combine technical expertise with customer service to solve question and issues.
- You’ll advise the customers about our collection, order status, availability of products, product specifications, etc.
- You’ll keep an eye on the day-to-day operations, by making sure that orders run smoothly, solving any issues at hand, following up with our customers within a short time frame.
- You’ll provide oral and written communication with the correct tone-of-voice, taking into account the core values of REV'IT!.
- You’ll translate customer experience feedback into areas for improvement for the company.
- You’ll maintain and update the shop window on our website.
- You’ll collect information from the various departments and know how to properly communicate this input to our customers.
This is a full-time position. You’ll report to the eStore Manager.
Do you stand up for what you believe in?
Whether you’ve looked over our website, followed us on our social media channels, watched the latest videos on our YouTube channel, or connected with us on LinkedIn, you will notice that we are more than a company that just makes motorcycle clothing. There is a lot more to REV’IT!, our team, and departments than meets the eye.
Do you think you would be a great addition to our team, and do you see yourself working in an environment where we thrive on pushing our own boundaries? Then tell us about yourself and let us know in which of the following departments you see yourself being part of:
- Research and Innovation
- Product Design
- Product Development
- Supply Chain and Warehouse
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
Creatives, analysts, communicators, dreamers, innovators, doers, we’d love to hear from you! Let us know what role you see yourself in by clicking on 'apply now.'
How we hire
Those of us who do what we enjoy doing have more job satisfaction. At REV’IT!, this is our forte. Dedicated, passionate and inspired people are given plenty of space for this at our company to excel. And the great thing about it is that we not only inspire the market in this way, but also one another.
Found a job that you love and applied to it? Let us take you through the next steps, so that you know what’s coming.