Business AnalystAt REV'IT! we have a deep-rooted drive: we want motorcyclists to enjoy their passion to the fullest. To achieve that goal, we try to learn something new every day. From each other, from our customers, from our data and... maybe also from you.Do you want to drive growth? Do you have an impulse to push, optimize, and shift an entire global brand? This is your opportunity.
|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Location:||Oss, The Netherlands|
Feel free to apply in Dutch or English
What can you expect from us?
We are committed to innovation. Unearthing new opportunities will shape the future of REV’IT! and our whole industry. It’s of great importance to us. You’ll be a key voice within our building, and you will be given the time, respect, and the resources you need.
Our business analysts are the driving force behind our continued growth and success. You’ll be surrounded by like-minded colleagues with different specialties, as well as having the full support of a global brand that is always eager to learn, grow, and adapt.
Other departments will grow and succeed based off your support, as you discover new opportunities or ways to boost efficiency. You will rapidly become an important member of our team, joining a crucial part of our business.
What does this mean in practice?
Seek out, develop, and help implement strategic initiatives to improve efficiency and boost productivity, helping to guide REV’IT! into the future.
Your job will include:
- Identifying requirements across the business.
- Identifying substandard systems and processes in need of improvement.
- Collaborating with teams across the business (such as sales, finance, product development, and supply chain) to develop necessary analyses and documentation.
- Evaluate, analyze, and communicate systems requirements on a continuing basis.
- Maintain systems processes.
- Manage internal and external documentation, and formally initiating and delivering on requirements.
- Conduct daily systems analytics to maximize effectiveness and troubleshoot problems.
- Brief and guide software developers on required changes.
- Collaborate on the overall development of our applications.
- Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with partners.
- Serve as a thought leader for technical business processes.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week, 32 hours negotiable). You’ll report to the IT and Supply Chain Director.
Are you our ideal candidate?
You’re be a detailed planner, expert communicator, and top-notch analyst, wholly committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in an ever-changing digital landscape.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or Computer Science.
- 2+ years of proven experience in an analytics and systems development capacity.
- Proven analytical abilities.
- Practical experience generating process documentation and reports.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Dutch.
- High degrees of self-motivation and direction.
- Experience with agile software development projects.
- Bonus: Experience working with MS Dynamics365 Finance and Operations.
Within REV’IT!, we embrace diversity. Currently, our team represents 15 different nationalities. Something we take great pride in! Because we work with so many different backgrounds to achieve our mission, our working language is English. That said, we are very proud of our Dutch roots. Should you be interested in one of the openings and prefer to apply in Dutch, then please don’t hesitate to do so.
Excited about the position and want to be a part of the REV'IT! team? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Click on 'apply now' and send your CV and letter of motivation via the application form.
We expect a lot from you in your work. But in return, we try to make sure you get a lot out of your life here. That means the support, responsibility, and resources to improve your work, grow professionally, and build a successful career.
But what good is any of that if you’re not enjoying yourself? We invest in creating an inspiring workplace, full of fun, respect, and camaraderie so that life at REV’IT! is always as enjoyable as it is successful.