Demand PlannerAt REV'IT!, we have a deep-rooted drive. We want motorcyclists to enjoy their passion to the fullest. To achieve that goal, we try to learn something new every day. From each other, from our customers, from our data and... maybe also from you.Can you harness the power of data to predict demand and plan supply? Do you have a mind for optimizing organizational efficiency? If so, then this is your chance.
|Job Title:||Demand Planner|
|Field:||Supply Chain & Warehouse|
|Location:||Oss, The Netherlands|
Feel free to apply in Dutch or English
What can you expect from us?
Embrace a new challenge in your career and make your mark. This is demand planning on a global scale, where you’ll get to take charge of your role, bring new and smart thinking to our organization, and drive tangible improvements that you can be proud of.
In typical Dutch style, we have a strong affinity with smart design and operational efficiency. We continuously encourage clever thinking and thoughtful solutions, making your role one of incredible value to us and making sure the right colleagues and attitudes are already in place to support your initiatives.
Every member of our team is an expert in what they do and has the trust and respect of the whole organization. This will be the same for you. You’ll be given the responsibility to make a difference in your role. You’ll be an important voice trusted to predict demand and optimize supply.
What does this mean in practice?
So much of our business depends on our global supply chain. We can’t sell our products if we don’t have the stock, but having too much stock comes with its own problems. Your job, in a nutshell, is to help us predict how much stock we need and where it’s needed across the world.
You’ll be applying continuous incremental change in our supply chain processes to improve how we predict and manage stock levels. But you’ll also identify the larger opportunities where big changes can make significant improvements.
Your job will include:
- Creating demand forecasts based on available data, such as sales forecasts, trends, and historical data.
- Managing season patterns, size divisions, and color divisions.
- Creating purchase plannings based on forecasts and predicted future inventory levels.
- Sharing purchase planning with producers and suppliers, agreeing on the amount of production capacity to be organized and reserved.
- Ongoing analysis of stock positions, identifying stock needs and optimizing availability across logistics centers.
- Translating the purchase planning into production orders.
- Working with the Product Development department on data entry.
- Working with the Data department to optimize forecasting and planning models and methodologies.
- Supporting the implementation of a new ERP package.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week, 32 hours negotiable). You’ll report to the Supply Chain Manager.
Are you our ideal candidate?
As you’ll be working with data from across our supply chain to predict future demand, you’ll need a strong mind for numbers and statistical analysis. Plus, the conviction and communication skills to convince those around you of your findings and your ideas for improvements.
- A university education in a relevant field such as mathematics or business.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- A good understanding of the best practices for inventory management.
- Strong mathematical and statistical ability.
- Confidence working with and analyzing data sets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- Bonus: Proficiency in Slimstock software.
- Bonus: A love of motorcycling or an interest in outdoor fashion.
Above all, you’re eager to see big ideas through and push them to even better places.
Within REV’IT!, we embrace diversity. Currently, our team represents 15 different nationalities. Something we take great pride in! Because we work with so many different backgrounds to achieve our mission, our working language is English. That said, we are very proud of our Dutch roots. Should you be interested in one of the openings and prefer to apply in Dutch, then please don’t hesitate to do so.
Excited about the position and want to be a part of the REV'IT! team? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Click on 'apply now' and send your CV and letter of motivation via the application form.
We expect a lot from you in your work. But in return, we try to make sure you get a lot out of your life here. That means the support, responsibility, and resources to improve your work, grow professionally, and build a successful career.
But what good is any of that if you’re not enjoying yourself? We invest in creating an inspiring workplace, full of fun, respect, and camaraderie so that life at REV’IT! is always as enjoyable as it is successful.