Business Intelligence InternAt REV'IT!, we have a deep-rooted drive. We want motorcyclists to enjoy their passion to the fullest. To achieve that goal, we try to learn something new every day. From each other, from our customers, from our data and... maybe also from you.Can you use big data to discover and record connections in information? Do you have experience working with BI tools and are you up for a challenge? Then this is your chance!
|Business Intelligence Intern
|Oss, The Netherlands
Feel free to apply in Dutch or English
What can you expect from us?
As an employer, we’re convinced that our employees are the driving force in the organization, especially when they’re given the space to express their unique talent, and they’re committed to getting the best out of themselves. The same goes for our trainees and graduates.
At REV'IT!, you will be working in a learning organization with fascinating complexities. And because we are an internationally oriented company, that means - for many students - extra interesting insights. But on the other hand, we can also learn from you. You bring new knowledge with you, as well as a fresh perspective.
We’re happy to share our knowledge with you, especially when it comes to our priorities: Design, Performance, and Innovation. There’s the opportunity to either undertake an internship placement with us, or to graduate with us.
Are you a critical thinker? Do you set high standards for yourself? And do you have the passion to go full throttle? Then fulfilling an internship with REV'IT! is your chance to shine!
What does this mean in practice?
You will join the IT department where you will be guided by our experienced Data Scientist. He will coach and guide you during the internship.
Internship assignments and graduation assignments are determined in consultation with the student or graduate and will be combined with operational activities. In general terms, the operational work looks something like this:
- You will work on building single source of truth (Data layer), enhancing data collection procedures that are relevant for building Business Intelligence system.
- You will use Python, R, SQL programming language.
- You will be identifying the current process and build an automation pipeline for Business Intelligence which will help our team transition to the new process.
- You will learn to create reports in Power BI based on data from multiple sources.
- You will explore, interpret, and generate insights of our retail business and share recommendations.
- When you are able to, you can work on building predictive analytics models using Machine Learning techniques.
Are you our ideal candidate?
- You are enrolled in a relevant field of education, such as but not limited to, Business Information Technology, statistics, or data analysis.
- You have experience in Python, R, and SQL or similar languages.
- Familiarity with Cloud environment, Preferably Azure (Microsoft).
- You have knowledge of a data visualization tool, such as Power BI and can understand and write DAX queries.
- You have an affinity toward data and technology with the ability to simply processes and analyze opportunities.
- You are an independent worker and you quickly find your way in different processes within an organization.
- You are fluent in English; Dutch is a plus.
- But above all... you want to use your qualities to make a difference - and you show it!
Within REV’IT!, we embrace diversity. Currently, our team represents 15 different nationalities. Something we take great pride in! Because we work with so many different backgrounds to achieve our mission, our working language is English. That said, we are very proud of our Dutch roots. Should you be interested in one of the openings and prefer to apply in Dutch, then please don’t hesitate to do so.
Excited about the position and want to be a part of the REV'IT! team? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Click on 'apply now' and send your CV and letter of motivation via the application form.
How we hire
Those of us who do what we enjoy doing have more job satisfaction. At REV’IT!, this is our forte. Dedicated, passionate and inspired people are given plenty of space for this at our company to excel. And the great thing about it is that we not only inspire the market in this way, but also one another.
Found a job that you love and applied to it? Let us take you through the next steps, so that you know what’s coming.
We expect a lot from you in your work. But in return, we try to make sure you get a lot out of your life here. That means the support, responsibility, and resources to improve your work, grow professionally, and build a successful career.
But what good is any of that if you’re not enjoying yourself? We invest in creating an inspiring workplace, full of fun, respect, and camaraderie so that life at REV’IT! is always as enjoyable as it is successful