Data AnalystAt REV'IT!, we have a deep-rooted drive. We want motorcyclists to enjoy their passion to the fullest. To achieve that goal, we try to learn something new every day. From each other, from our customers, from our data and... maybe also from you.Are you a meticulous data analyst looking for a new challenge? Do you want to discover and visualize insights that will push forward a whole industry? Then this is your chance!
|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Location:||Oss, The Netherlands|
Feel free to apply in Dutch or English
What can you expect from us?
Our ability to harness the power of data to unearth opportunities, identify trends, and forecast needs will shape the future of REV’IT! and our whole industry. It’s something we place great importance on, so you won’t be alone and adrift in your role, fighting to be heard. You’ll be a key voice within the building.
We’re building an entire data department to guide us forward. You’ll be surrounded by like-minded colleagues with different specialisms, as well as the full support of a global brand that is always eager to learn, and grow, and adapt.
Other departments will look to you for support in their functions, forecasting and reporting to them, helping you carve out a crucial space within our company.
If you’re a Data Analyst who wants to do work that really matters to the people around you, that will take a worldwide brand to new levels, this is your opportunity.
What does this mean in practice?
As a Data Analyst, your work will be pivotal for REV’IT!, acting as a catalyst to shape and propel each department. You’ll be responsible for understanding the numbers and delivering the insights that will form the basis of our business strategy.
Your job will include:
- Visualizing data and insights, helping others in the business to make strategic decisions.
- Taking responsibility for data management processes and making recommendations for improving metrics, techniques, and strategies.
- Delivering data insights to inform product strategy.
- Working in an agile way, following the Scrum framework.
- Working with various departments across the business to inform and inspire your data projects.
- Taking ownership of creating Power BI visualizations and presenting data insights to department heads and the leadership team.
- Taking responsibility for data security.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week, 32 hours negotiable). You’ll report to the IT and Supply Chain Director.
Are you our ideal candidate?
You’ll be keen to get hands-on with the numbers and unlock the secrets they hold, understanding how to harness information to inform and empower business strategy.
- At least two years experience working with information modeling and data flow analysis.
- At least two years experience working with Power BI or other business intelligence and data visualization software.
- A high degree of skill in coding; in both Python and SQL.
- A master's degree or higher in a relevant subject such as Computer Science or Industrial Engineering & Management.
- Experience collaborating with different departments and delivering strong results together.
- The ability to clearly communicate and present complex data to stakeholders.
- A meticulous and methodical mindset with a desire to delve into the details, no point too small, no piece insignificant.
- A mind flowing with statistical knowledge, understanding proper methods to collect and analyze data.
- Native-level English language skills.
- An asset: experience in the retail or customer service sectors.
- Another asset: skill with further coding languages.
Within REV’IT!, we embrace diversity. Currently, our team represents 15 different nationalities. Something we take great pride in! Because we work with so many different backgrounds to achieve our mission, our working language is English. That said, we are very proud of our Dutch roots. Should you be interested in one of the openings and prefer to apply in Dutch, then please don’t hesitate to do so.
Excited about the position and want to be a part of the REV'IT! team? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Click on 'apply now' and send your CV and letter of motivation via the application form.
We expect a lot from you in your work. But in return, we try to make sure you get a lot out of your life here. That means the support, responsibility, and resources to improve your work, grow professionally, and build a successful career.
But what good is any of that if you’re not enjoying yourself? We invest in creating an inspiring workplace, full of fun, respect, and camaraderie so that life at REV’IT! is always as enjoyable as it is successful.