Product Designer Clo3D InternAt REV'IT!, we have a deep-rooted drive. We want motorcyclists to enjoy their passion to the fullest. To achieve that goal, we try to learn something new every day. From each other, from our customers, from our data and... maybe also from you.All our products are currently going through several sampling rounds. We are investigating the current technical possibilities to make this process more efficient and sustainable. The implementation of Clo3D is still in the early stages. It has a big impact on the different departments within our company, but we are ready to take those steps. Are you ready to pioneer this project with us? Join our team!
|Product Designer Clo3D Intern
|Oss, The Netherlands
Feel free to apply in Dutch or English
What can you expect from us?
As an employer, we’re convinced that our employees are the driving force in the organization, especially when they’re given the space to express their unique talent, and they’re committed to getting the best out of themselves. The same goes for our trainees and graduates.
At REV'IT!, you will be working in a learning organization with fascinating complexities. And because we are an internationally oriented company, that means - for many students - extra interesting insights. But on the other hand, we can also learn from you. You bring new knowledge with you, as well as a fresh perspective.
We’re happy to share our knowledge with you, especially when it comes to our priorities: Design, Performance, and Innovation. There’s the opportunity to either undertake an internship placement with us, or to graduate with us.
Are you a critical thinker? Do you set high standards for yourself? And do you have the passion to go full throttle? Then fulfilling an internship with REV'IT! is your chance to shine!
What does this mean in practice?
You will join the Product Design department where you will be guided by one of our Product Design specialists. They will coach and guide you during the internship.
Internship assignments and graduation assignments are determined in consultation with the student or graduate and will be combined with operational activities. In general terms, the operational work looks something like this:
- You will explore the possibilities by using Clo3D in our design process, with the goal to optimize our design and development process and minimize wastage of fabrics.
- You contribute proactively to develop and implement working with Clo3D in our organization while expanding your design capabilities.
- You work closely with your design colleagues, but also with freelancers and other departments.
- You become one with our brand, so that you make the right decisions in every detail.
Are you our ideal candidate?
- You’re currently following a relevant college or university in product design (apparel and/or industrial).
- You’re available for a period of 5-12 months.
- You have experience with working in Clo3D.
- You have a good understanding of digital materials and apparel pattern and construction.
- Experience or a working knowledge of Keyshot and/or Rhino is an asset.
- Experience or a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is an asset.
- You’re a creative thinker with the ability to prototype/engineer concepts within the project scope.
- You’ll help us to unlock new opportunities with a solutions-oriented approach and open-mindset.
- You’re an independent worker and you quickly find your way in different processes within an organization.
- You’re fluent in English, Dutch is an asset.
- But above all... you want to use your qualities to make a difference - and you show it!
Within REV’IT!, we embrace diversity. Currently, our team represents 15 different nationalities. Something we take great pride in! Because we work with so many different backgrounds to achieve our mission, our working language is English. That said, we are very proud of our Dutch roots. Should you be interested in one of the openings and prefer to apply in Dutch, then please don’t hesitate to do so.
Excited about the position and want to be a part of the REV'IT! team? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Click on 'apply now' and send your CV and letter of motivation via the application form.
How we hire
Those of us who do what we enjoy doing have more job satisfaction. At REV’IT!, this is our forte. Dedicated, passionate and inspired people are given plenty of space for this at our company to excel. And the great thing about it is that we not only inspire the market in this way, but also one another.
Found a job that you love and applied to it? Let us take you through the next steps, so that you know what’s coming.
We expect a lot from you in your work. But in return, we try to make sure you get a lot out of your life here. That means the support, responsibility, and resources to improve your work, grow professionally, and build a successful career.
But what good is any of that if you’re not enjoying yourself? We invest in creating an inspiring workplace, full of fun, respect, and camaraderie so that life at REV’IT! is always as enjoyable as it is successful