Product Development Intern/GraduateAt REV'IT!, we have a deep-rooted drive. We want motorcyclists to enjoy their passion to the fullest. To achieve that goal, we try to learn something new every day. From each other, from our customers, from our data and... maybe also from you.Are you taking a course in the field of fashion or technical textiles? Does the creation of technical products fuel your fire? Do you enjoy working in a team, but can be just as happy working on your own? Then this is an opportunity for you.
|Job Title:||Product Development Intern/Graduate|
|Location:||Oss, The Netherlands|
Feel free to apply in Dutch or English
What can you expect from us?
As an employer, we’re convinced that our employees are the driving force in the organization, especially when they’re given the space to express their unique talent, and they’re committed to getting the best out of themselves. The same goes for our trainees and graduates.
At REV'IT!, you will be working in a learning organization with fascinating complexities. And because we are an internationally oriented company, that means - for many students - extra interesting insights. But on the other hand, we can also learn from you. You bring new knowledge with you, as well as a fresh perspective.
We’re happy to share our knowledge with you, especially when it comes to our priorities: Design, Performance, and Innovation. There’s the opportunity to either undertake an internship placement with us, or to graduate with us.
Are you a critical thinker? Do you set high standards for yourself? And do you have the passion to go full throttle? Then fulfilling an internship with REV'IT! is your chance to shine!
What does this mean in practice?
As a trainee/graduate in the Product Development Department, you’ll be supervised by an experienced Product Developer. They will coach you, show you the ropes, and provide insight into the tasks and responsibilities that come with the role of a Product Developer. Although you’ll be doing an internship in the Product Development Department, you’ll be working closely with Product Designers (Product Design Department) and with various other departments within REV'IT!.
At REV’IT!, we’re always looking for interns and graduates for both internships and research projects. Graduate projects are determined in consultation with the graduate, and are combined with routine work. In general, the routine work will entail the following:
- Providing assistance in the Product Development Department, enabling you to get acquainted with the various disciplines in the Product Developer profession, such as assessing and measuring samples for quality and fit, along with testing material.
- Plenty of freedom to carry out assignments for your studies.
- Ensuring the quality standard of new products in development.
- Assisting with collecting and preparing the presentations and product descriptions that form the basis for marketing-related copy.
- Carrying out general, supporting activities such as archiving samples, filing materials, entering data in the PLM system, and more.
Are you our ideal candidate?
- You’re enrolled in a relevant education course (AMFI, F&TT, TMO, etc.) at HBO (higher professional training) level, and you’re looking for a challenging internship/graduation project.
- You love the challenge of developing excellent, innovative products.
- Although you’re a team player, you also work well independently. In addition, you’re proactive and have excellent planning and organizational abilities.
- You’re interested in fashion, motorcycle gear and/or sports gear, and preferably in motorbikes as well.
- You have an excellent command of Dutch and speak English as a second language.
But above all... you want to use your abilities to make a difference - and you show it!
Within REV’IT!, we embrace diversity. Currently, our team represents 15 different nationalities. Something we take great pride in! Because we work with so many different backgrounds to achieve our mission, our working language is English. That said, we are very proud of our Dutch roots. Should you be interested in one of the openings and prefer to apply in Dutch, then please don’t hesitate to do so.
Excited about the position and want to be a part of the REV'IT! team? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Click on 'apply now' and send your CV and letter of motivation via the application form.
How we hire
Those of us who do what we enjoy doing have more job satisfaction. At REV’IT!, this is our forte. Dedicated, passionate and inspired people are given plenty of space for this at our company to excel. And the great thing about it is that we not only inspire the market in this way, but also one another.
Found a job that you love and applied to it? Let us take you through the next steps, so that you know what’s coming.
We expect a lot from you in your work. But in return, we try to make sure you get a lot out of your life here. That means the support, responsibility, and resources to improve your work, grow professionally, and build a successful career.
But what good is any of that if you’re not enjoying yourself? We invest in creating an inspiring workplace, full of fun, respect, and camaraderie so that life at REV’IT! is always as enjoyable as it is successful