Brand Relations Manager (Urban)Marketing has a prominent position at REV’IT!. We have a unique story to tell that is carried by strong brand values. They have to be expressed everywhere in the market, both online and offline. The Brand Relations Manager has a crucial role to play in his or her segment.Can you weave your way through a crowd and make the right connections? Can you represent REV'IT! within communities, at events, to brand ambassadors, and translate trends to ideas? Then you might be our new Brand Relations Manager.
|Job Title:||Brand Relations Manager (Urban)|
|Location:||Oss, The Netherlands|
Feel free to apply in Dutch or English
What can you expect from us?
You’ll be the voice of REV’IT!, speaking directly to our urban customers, from the outspoken and style-driven riders to the daily commuters. You’ll also be the voice of our customers within REV’IT!. No one else will get more opportunities to connect with and learn from the people to us as you attend interesting and thrilling events.
As a Brand Relations Manager, you will ensure that REV’IT! is considered as an authority and opinion leader in the Urban and Commute segment. You will be representing our brand to customers, getting to work with a remarkable story and a set of genuine values to really connect with people. You’ll represent their thoughts and feelings, their desires and needs, and take those back to the brand. Nothing is more important to us than improving the things we do for our customers, making yours a crucial voice inside our business.
The Urban segment consists of the Urban Sport and Heritage rider types, but you are also responsible for our Metropolitan Commuter rider type that focuses on the demographic of daily commuters.
You’ll get to select your own team of brand ambassadors and build exciting and powerful work that reaches and touches our audience, inspiring them and making a real difference to their riding experience. You’ll be surrounded by a passionate marketing team of copywriters, graphic designers, and online experts to support your ambitions.
What does this mean in practice?
This is a really multi-faceted position. You’ll represent the REV’IT! brand in the market, co-create relevant content, and share your knowledge with the organization. Generally speaking, your job will entail the following:
- You’ll represent the REV’IT! brand in the Urban segment in Europe, but you’re aware of developments abroad as well.
- Organize and actively participate in events and trade fairs.
- You’ll be the first point of contact for public relations and press relations, as well as product reviews, advertorial production, and advertising.
- You’ll select brand ambassadors and partners and invest in authentic, long-term relationships.
- You’ll make major contributions to the marketing plans.
- You’ll contribute to product campaigns that are spot-on for the Urban motorcyclist, with a strong emphasis on brand ambassador activation and relevance.
- You initiate and co-create journals about events, brand ambassadors, and other relevant stories.
- You manage the content calendars of assigned social media channels and post relevant, inspiring, and relevant content.
- You work with online marketing regarding customer profiles.
- You’ll act as an influential sparring partner for several disciplines in our organization, at both product and marketing levels.
- You’ll stay on top of developments in the Urban scene and keep a finger on the pulse of the market at both the product and cultural levels.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week). You’ll report to the Global Marketing Director.
Are you our ideal candidate?
This is a position that revolves around personality. You are not just required to know everything that’s going on in the Urban segment; we’re expecting you to well and truly be a part of the scene.
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- A relevant higher vocational or university education, preferably in Marketing.
- You have preferably a large network in the Urban scene.
- You know the trends in the Urban segment and discover new ones before others do.
- You share your knowledge with your internal colleagues.
- You know who the brand ambassadors in the Urban segment are, and you have an eye for the rising stars.
- You have strong communication skills in both English and Dutch.
- You are naturally entrepreneurial and bursting with ideas.
- The target group is your main focus.
- You know all the ins-and-outs of content marketing.
- You’re a strong networker and negotiator.
- You always look forward to travelling and representing the REV’IT! brand at home and abroad.
- Most importantly... you’re tremendously passionate about your profession and are willing to show it.
Within REV’IT!, we embrace diversity. Currently, our team represents 15 different nationalities. Something we take great pride in! Because we work with so many different backgrounds to achieve our mission, our working language is English. That said, we are very proud of our Dutch roots. Should you be interested in one of the openings and prefer to apply in Dutch, then please don’t hesitate to do so.
Excited about the position and want to be a part of the REV'IT! team? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Click on 'apply now' and send your CV and letter of motivation via the application form.