- ColorBlack-BlueBack protector SEESOFT AIRDKK 349.00
- ColorBlue-BlackBack protector SEESOFT Type RVDKK 299.00
- ColorBlue-BlackBack protector SEESOFT Type KNDKK 259.00
- ColorBlackNeckbrace SegurDKK 2,199.00
- ColorBlackBack protector SlingshotDKK 679.00
- ColorBlackKnee protector ScramDKK 649.00
- ColorBlueShoulder protectorset SEEFLEX RV11DKK 259.00
- ColorBlueKnee protectorset SEEFLEX RV12DKK 299.00
- ColorBlueKnee protectorset SEEFLEX RV14DKK 259.00
- ColorBlueElbow/Knee protectorset SEEFLEX RV10DKK 259.00
- ColorBlueShoulder protectorset SEEFLEX RV13DKK 259.00
- ColorBlueS/E/K/H protectorset SEESMART RV30DKK 159.00
- ColorBlueS/E protectorset SEESMART RV34DKK 179.00
- ColorBlueS/E/K protectorset SEESMART RV31DKK 179.00
- ColorBlueElbow/Hip protectorset SEESMART RV32DKK 159.00
- ColorBlueHip protectorset SEESMART RV33DKK 17.99
- ColorBlackProtector Jacket ProteusDKK 1,699.00
- ColorBlueDivided Chest protector SEESOFTDKK 259.00
Motorcycle clothing and protection go hand-in-hand. It’s not really motorcycle-ready if it’s not protective.
That then raises the question: should protection be bulky and uncomfortable to be functional? Our answer is a resounding “No!”
Through our innovative technologies - and countless hours spent on research and development – we’ve created incredibly-thin yet highly-functional and impact-absorbing protectors as part of our SEESMART™ collection. Typically found in our Urban motorcycle clothing, they’re almost undetectable because they’re so efficiently packaged, yet are CE-rated and disperse energy in the unfortunate case of a mishap. They can be found in our jackets or overshirts at the elbows and shoulders, and in our jeans or trousers at the knee and/or hip.
In terms of protectors offered, we have options for the back, chest, elbow, knee, hip and shoulders.
If you’re looking for back protection, our jackets and overshirts are prepared to easily house our available SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protectors. We make it exceptionally easy to figure out which insert is perfect for your jacket, as it’s written on the inner lining of the garment. Our SEESOFT™ divided chest protectors also give you additional protection when inserted.
The award-winning SEEFLEX™ limb protectors our typically found in our dynamic or precision motorcycle clothing; both pants and jackets. What makes them so effective is that they’re highly ventilated, flexible - they have adaptive ergonomics – have a CE-level 2 rating and still function as needed in hot or cold temperatures.
When we say you don’t need bulk in motorcycle clothing protection, we mean it.