- ColorBlack-AnthracitePants Lamina GTX LadiesDKK 3,699.00
- ColorBlackPants Berlin H2O LadiesDKK 1,699.00
- ColorBlackPants Eclipse 2 LadiesDKK 999.00
- ColorBlackPants Maci LadiesDKK 2,599.00
- ColorBlackPants Outback 4 H2O LadiesDKK 1,999.00
- ColorBlackPants Horizon 3 H2O LadiesDKK 2,299.00
- ColorBlackPants Sand 4 H2O LadiesDKK 2,799.00
- ColorBlackPants Airwave 3 LadiesDKK 1,399.00
- ColorSilverPants Tornado 3 LadiesDKK 2,299.00
- ColorBlackPants Factor 4 LadiesDKK 1,599.00
- ColorSilver-BlackPants Sand 4 H2O LadiesDKK 2,799.00
- ColorBlackPants Xena 3 LadiesDKK 2,899.00
- ColorBlackPants Tornado 3 LadiesDKK 2,299.00
- ColorSilverPants Airwave 3 LadiesDKK 1,399.00
With a variety of ladies trousers, you’ll find what you’re looking for here in terms of style, protection and functionality.
Like with our jackets, we don’t just downsize men’s trousers for women. Meaning, we don’t take an already existing style and offer smaller sizes to accommodate female riders. We created our trousers specifically for women - by women – for the best fit for various body shapes.
Whether you’re looking at a pair of leather trousers - like our Xena 2 – or our 3-layer, all-weather-all-the-time trousers - like the Neptune GTX - the choice is yours.
What’s great about our trousers is the versatility to zip into a variety of ladies jackets. For those who want more airflow during the summer months, pair the Eclipse Ladies Jacket with the Enterprise 2 Ladies Trousers. We also have complementary sets, with the matching jacket and trousers. A few examples include: The Outback, Neptune GTX and Airwave 2.
While style and design are important characteristics for our ladies trousers, we are driven by creating safe and competent motorcycle clothing. That means that when you slip your gear on, you don’t have to worry whether you’ll be protected or not. We’ve included CE-rated protection that can be found at the knee and hips, not to mention we use highly abrasion-resistant materials to hold things together in the unfortunate event of a slide.
By using the connection zipper to match your trousers with a jacket, you get that extra added level of protection, along with a barrier against the elements!
If it’s leather or textile you’re seeking in terms of ladies trousers, take a closer look at our motorcycle clothing collection.