In this position, you will make a vital contribution to expanding our position in the southern half of Germany. In general, your work will involve the following:
- You will strive to reach sales targets set in consultation with the Global Sales Director.
- You will maximise revenue within the existing dealer network.
- You will convince new dealers to become REV’IT! dealers.
- You will build good relationships with the dealers by means of regular visits and telephone contact.
- You will make agreements with the dealers regarding the timely registration of (start)orders and the relevant terms and conditions for delivery and sales.
- You will implement and monitor the brand identity in all of the dealers’ brand communications.
- You will identify and analyse market trends, new developments, and customer needs, and you will draw up reports on these based on product wishlists.
- You will record orders and other forms of customer- and order information in a timely manner, using our sales communications resources and forms.
- You will monitor the performance of existing dealers and optimise their customer satisfaction.
- You will exchange information about market developments, best practices, and other important issues with the other (Senior) Account Managers.
- You will participate in events such as MotoGP, dealer events and exhibitions like Intermot and EICMA.
- You will report to the Global Sales Director.
This is a full-time position.