WHAT CAN YOU
REV’IT! is a brand that was built with care: we have a strong brand DNA and outspoken brand values that we apply to innovative form concepts that constantly amaze our customers. That applies to our collections, as well as to all of the resources we use to tell our story.
About this page
As Art Director Graphic Design, you will apply our strategic direction to inspiring graphic concepts for use in both online and offline marketing communications. You will be responsible for producing consistent, high-quality images in everything we do, in close collaboration with our Creative Director and our Global Marketing Director.
You will also be expected to become intimately familiar with the REV’IT! brand, to know (and feel) exactly why we do things the way we do. That means co-creation at the strategic level, in which your role will be to lead the studio team and sketch out the creative guidelines.
Together, you will create and execute a vast range of resources: from showroom and trade show graphics, to dealer POS materials and REVzine, as well as graphics, banners, and animations for social media campaigns and our online platform. And of course, there’s also our own retail environment!
This is a long-term position, because building a brand like REV’IT! demands time and expertise. But who wouldn’t want to be part of a brand that inspires motorcycle riders around the world, using graphic resources that are unique in every aspect?
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
About this page
You will be joining a multi-faceted, creative team that sets the bar very high. In general, the work will entail the following:
- You will apply the brand DNA, values, and strategy to innovative, inspiring, and attractive concepts that tell our brand’s story.
- You will ensure that these concepts are perfectly tailored to the resources created by your team, including the website, social media posts, infographics, banners, the Dealer Workbook, digital newsletters, and our REVzine.
- In the process, you will closely abide by the Creative Director’s vision and strategy.
- You keep up with the latest trends, and you apply them to your work.
- You have mastered the tools and instruments the Graphic Design team needs to excel, including Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Bridge), Magento, and HTML5.
- You ensure that the artwork is carefully archived in the central database.
- You inspire and lead the Graphic Design team (two Graphic Designers and a Senior Graphic Designer).
- You will work closely together with the other teams in the Marketing Design Studio.
This is a full-time position. You’ll report to the Creative Director and the Marketing Director.
ARE YOU OUR
About this page
You are excited for the chance to help design the future of our brand. We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- A relevant higher vocational or university education (such as the Design Academy or Academy of Arts).
- You have around 10 years of experience in the field, and know what building a brand entails.
- You have mastered the Graphic Design programs for both online and offline design.
- You’re enthusiastic about fashion, motorcycle clothing, and sports clothing.
- You intend to build a long-term career with the company.
- You’re willing to become intimately familiar with our brand, and to build on that knowledge.
- You are creative, but also have an analytical mind.
- You can think in terms of strategy and the big picture, but you also have an eye for detail.
- You are up to date in terms of market trends.
- You dare to innovate, taking our brand DNA and our strategic direction into consideration.
- You have a strong personality and stand your ground when necessary.
- You’re a team player and can hold your own in communication, in both Dutch and English.
- You’re able to convincingly justify the story behind your concepts.
- You don’t mind travelling for work now and then.
But above all, you know what being a brand means, you’re enormously passionate about your profession, and you radiate that to everyone around you.
If you have any questions about this position, or would like to know more about everything REV’IT! has to offer, please feel free to contact our HR Manager: Ruud van Berlo. You can call him at tel.: +31 (0) 412 696 730 or send a message via WhatsApp.