WHAT CAN YOUEXPECT FROM US?
REV’IT! is a global player, literally and figuratively. We sell our products in over 70 countries and work together with suppliers and manufacturers from all over the world. As a result we’re faced with some complex logistical processes. So our Warehouse in Oss is a logistics hotspot.
About this page
As Assistant Warehouse Manager, you’ll play a key role in all our processes. Above all, you’ll ensure that the warehouse’s day-to-day operations run smoothly and that the team performs well. From stock management to transporting outbound goods: you won’t miss any details. You will also contribute to our continuous improvement process. After all, quality is our guiding principle.
You’ll do this work in collaboration with your colleagues. You will support the Warehouse Manager, while also working with the Senior Warehouse Employees, who will help you manage the warehouse staff. Together you’ll all ensure we can offer our customers a high level of service in logistics too.
A remarkable feature of our Warehouse is that it’s a customs entrepôt, which means that we’re allowed to import and clear goods ourselves. And so part of this job will be taking care of the administration of inbound and outbound goods.
And to make it even more dynamic, we recently moved to a new site in Oss that is completely tailored to our needs. It’s the ideal setting to further optimise our operations. This is a wonderful opportunity for an energetic professional who can translate policy into action on a daily basis.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
About this page
This position mainly focuses on coordinating, organising and communicating. Generally speaking, your job will entail the following:
- You’ll support the Warehouse Manager in the daily running of the warehouse.
- You’ll contribute actively to process improvements and implement related projects.
- You’ll plan and coordinate day-to-day work together with the Senior Warehouse Employees.
- You’ll manage staff together with the Senior Warehouse Employees.
- You’ll take responsibility for final control of the work.
- You’ll be responsible for onboarding new employees and for the transfer of knowledge in the team.
- You’ll hire extra temporary staff when needed.
- You’ll ensure that stocks are managed responsibly in our WMS (Ceyenne) and that products reach their intended recipients safe and sound.
- You’ll perform duties related to export, air freight safety and bonded warehouse flows.
- You’ll coordinate and organise the transportation of outbound shipments.
- You’ll carry out administrative work with the aid of Navison.
- You’ll support employees of REV’IT! USA in their warehouse-related duties.
- You’ll ensure that the warehouse is clean, tidy and orderly.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE?
About this page
This position will require you to have an analytical brain, but also to be assertive on the workfloor. Specifically, we expect the following:
- You have an HBO or University degree in a relevant field, such as Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Technical Business Administration.
- You have 1-5 years of experience in a similar position.
- You are accustomed to using a WMS in a logistics setting.
- You can translate policy into action through specific work and projects.
- You are keen to contribute to the continuous improvement process.
- You have an eye for detail as well as the big picture.
- You’re proactive and bring energy to your work.
- You’re flexible and can adapt quickly.
- You have good communication skills (in both English and Dutch).
- You like working in a team of people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- You’re a team player, but also highly capable of working independently.
- You follow developments in your field closely.
- You’re excited about the extra challenges that our relocation will undoubtedly bring.
Most importantly... you’re tremendously passionate about your profession and show it.
Any questions about this position or would you like to hear more about the benefits of being a REV'IT! employee? Contact our HR Manager, Ruud van Berlo on +31 (0) 412 696 730 or get in touch with him via WhatsApp.