WHAT CAN YOUEXPECT FROM US?
Marketing has a prominent position at REV’IT!. We have a unique story to tell that is carried by strong brand values. They have to be expressed everywhere in the market, but especially in the paddock! And the Brand Relations Manager has a crucial role to play.
About this page
As a Brand Relations Manager, you will ensure that REV’IT! is considered as an authority in the Sport segment. You’ll build our network and express our story and its underlying brand values. You’ll do so among active motorcyclists and the main stakeholders in the segment.
That will not only involve relations marketing in the motorcycle racing world, but also content marketing. In so doing, you’ll apply our mission and goals in the motorcycle racing field in relevant and inspiring content that moves this passionate target group.
You’ll also keep a finger on the pulse in the field. You’ll spot trends, discover influencers and find new opportunities in the field of sports sponsoring (which you’ll naturally take advantage of). In so doing, you’ll maintain a feel for the market, and especially the world of the paddock and the riders. You’ll use all of the knowledge gained in your own activities, but you’ll also share them with the rest of the organisation at the marketing and product development levels.
Good to know: we also have an opening for a Brand Relations Manager in the Urban segment. If that’s where you feel more at home, see the job opening for the Urban segment.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
About this page
We don’t say this often, but it’s true: once in a lifetime! Generally speaking, your job will entail the following:
- You’ll represent the REV’IT! brand in the Sport segment around the world.
- That will entail actively participating in events and trade fairs, and you’ll be the first point of contact for motorcycle racing media.
- You’ll invest in long-term relationships with relevant influencers and stakeholders.
- You’ll be responsible for all sponsoring activities in the segment (including the riders).
- You’ll make major contributions to the development of marketing plans, content calendars and campaigns for the Sport segment.
- You’ll also implement the campaigns together with your Marketing colleagues.
- You’ll create content that is spot-on for active motorcyclists, with a strong emphasis on text content.
- You’ll act as a strategic sparring partner for several disciplines in our organisation (at both the product and marketing levels).
- You’ll stay on top of developments in the Sport segment and hold a finger on the pulse of the market and the world of the active motorcyclist.
- You’ll do all of this both online and offline.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) You’ll report to the Global Marketing Director.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE?
About this page
This is a position that revolves around personality. You not only have to know everything about motorcycle racing; you also have to want to live in that world. We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- A relevant higher vocational or university education (such as Marketing).
- You have a large network in the motorcycle racing world, ideally with relevant experience working in the paddock.
- You have a sense of what appeals to motorcycle racers (and what doesn’t).
- You know the trends in the Sports segment and discover new ones before others do.
- You know who the influencers in the Sports segment are, and identify up-and-coming future influencers.
- You have strong communication skills (in both English and Dutch).
- You are naturally entrepreneurial and bursting with ideas.
- You are highly marketing-minded.
- You know all the ins-and-outs of content marketing.
- You’re an excellent copywriter.
- You’re a strong negotiator.
- You always look forward to travelling and representing the REV’IT! brand at home and abroad.
Most importantly... you’re tremendously passionate about your profession and show it.
Any questions about this position or would you like to hear more about the benefits of being a REV'IT! employee? Contact our HR Manager, Ruud van Berlo on +31 (0) 412 696 730 or get in touch with him via WhatsApp.