WHAT CAN YOUEXPECT FROM US?
Marketing has a prominent position at REV’IT!. We have a unique story to tell that is carried by strong brand values. They have to be expressed everywhere in the market, both online and offline. And the Brand Relations Manager has a crucial role to play in his or her segment.
About this page
As a Brand Relations Manager, you will ensure that REV’IT! is considered as an authority and opinion leader in the Urban segment. You’ll represent REV’IT! at relevant moments and places, build our network and express our story and its underlying brand values. You’ll do so among Urban motorcyclists and the main stakeholders in the segment.
With your network, knowledge and natural passion for the scene, you have access to first-hand information that you can use to create content that excites the target group and confirms our relevance. You’re a writer and co-creator, but also a doer who isn’t afraid to get your hands dirty and go where the action is to tell our story.
You give feedback to designers, your online marketing colleagues, and create your own journals. We truly believe that Content is King, but it has to be authentic. We’re authentic, and you are too. Transparency and no-nonsense is the norm. You’re the curator of the news that’s relevant to our audience.
Good to know: we also have an opening for a Brand Relations Manager in the Sports segment. Do you feel at home in the paddock? Do you know who’s who in the racing world? And do you have a knack for sponsoring? Then take a look at the job opening for the Sports segment here.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
About this page
This is quite a demanding position. You’ll represent the REV’IT! brand in the market, create relevant content and share your knowledge with the organisation. Generally speaking, your job will entail the following:
- You’ll represent the REV’IT! brand in the Urban segment in Europe, but you’re aware of developments abroad as well.
- That will entail actively participating in events and trade fairs, and you’ll be the first point of contact for the media.
- You’ll invest in long-term relationships with relevant influencers and stakeholders.
- You’ll make major contributions to the marketing plans, content calendars and campaigns for the Urban segment.
- You’ll also implement the campaigns together with your Marketing colleagues.
- You’ll create content that is spot-on for Urban motorcyclists, with a strong emphasis on quality, relevance and curated content.
- You’ll act as an influential sparring partner for several disciplines in our organisation (at both the product and marketing levels).
- You’ll stay on top of developments in the Urban scene and hold a finger on the pulse of the market at both the product and cultural levels.
- You’ll do all of this both online and offline
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) You’ll report to the Global Marketing Director.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE?
About this page
This is a position that revolves around personality. You not only have to know everything about the Urban segment; you have to truly be a part of the scene.
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- A relevant higher vocational or university education.
- You have a large network in the Urban scene.
- You know the trends in the Urban segment and discover new ones before others do.
- You share your knowledge with your internal colleagues.
- You know who the influencers in the Urban segment are, and you have an eye for the rising stars.
- You have strong communication skills (in both English and Dutch).
- You are naturally entrepreneurial and bursting with ideas.
- The target group is your main focus.
- You know all the ins-and-outs of content marketing.
- You’re an excellent copywriter.
- You’re a strong negotiator.
- You always look forward to travelling and representing the REV’IT! brand at home and abroad.
Most importantly... you’re tremendously passionate about your profession and show it.
Any questions about this position or would you like to hear more about the benefits of being a REV'IT! employee? Contact our HR Manager, Ruud van Berlo on +31 (0) 412 696 730 or get in touch with him via WhatsApp.