WHAT CAN YOUEXPECT FROM US?
Marketing has a prominent position at REV’IT!. We have a unique story to tell that is carried by strong brand values. Those values must be felt in every detail of our products and our marketing. The Creative Marketing Coordinator plays a vital role in the creation of our communications.
About this page
As Creative Marketing Coordinator, you will ensure that the conceptual process before the actual development of marketing resources runs smoothly. You will plan, organise and coordinate, while accurately recording the creative decision-making processes and sharing them with the project participants.
That means you need good analytical and organisational skills, to keep a sharp eye on the big picture and the smallest details. But you also have to know the creative processes, the software and the other tools, and the various disciplines that use them. And that’s a lot!
The position also requires people skills: you must be able to motivate a highly diverse team of creative specialists to perform within the limits of the project (time and budget).
If you can also coordinate with our Art Director, who is responsible for the creative quality of the team and the REV’IT! brand, then this position presents a unique opportunity to build on a brand with big ambitions.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
This position will demand quite a bit in the field of project management. You’ll also have to have a sense for the creative process. Generally speaking, your job will entail the following:
- You’ll be responsible for guiding, planning, organising and recording the creative process within the marketing studio.
- You’ll ensure that projects are delivered as agreed upon (objective, scope, quality, time and budget).
- You’ll be the left- and right hands of the Art Director, who monitors and supervises the quality during the creative process.
- You’ll ensure that the right stakeholders are involved and kept informed in every project.
- You’ll provide a clear progress report for every project, and discuss it with the Art Director.
- You’ll immerse yourself in the latest trends in marketing communications, and share your knowledge with the organisation.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week, 32 hours negotiable). You’ll report to the Global Marketing Director.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE?
About this page
You don’t have to be especially creative for this position, but you do need a good feeling for guiding creative processes. We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- A relevant higher vocational or university education (such as Marketing).
- Ideally, you have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position. Bureau experience is a plus.
- You know the ins- and outs of project management.
- You’re capable of managing creative processes.
- You know better than anyone how the creative process works, and speak creative professionals’ language.
- You’d like nothing better than building on a strong brand.
- You never lose sight of the project objectives.
- You keep an eye on the big picture, even under pressure.
- You can hold your own in communication, in both Dutch and English.
- You bring energy to your work.
- You’re a strong negotiator.
- You enjoy being part of a team that sets the bar a bit higher every day.
- You closely follow developments in your field.
- You’re interested in fashion, motorcycle clothing and sports clothing.
But above all... you have an enormous passion for your profession, and you radiate that to everyone around you!
But above all... you have an enormous passion
for your profession, and you radiate that to everyone around you!
Any questions about this position or would you like to hear more about the benefits of being a REV'IT! employee? Contact our HR Manager, Ruud van Berlo on +31 (0) 412 696 730 or get in touch with him via WhatsApp.