WHAT CAN YOUEXPECT FROM US?
At REV'IT! we have a deep-rooted drive: we want motorcyclists to enjoy their passion to the fullest. To achieve that goal, we try to learn something new every day. From each other, from our customers, from our data and... maybe also from you.
About this page
As an employer, we’re convinced that employees are the driving force in the organization, especially when they’re given the space to express their unique talent, and they’re committed to getting the best out of themselves. The same goes for our trainees and graduates.
At REV'IT! you will be working in a learning organization with fascinating issues. And that we are an internationally oriented company means for many students of course extra interesting insights. But the other way around, we can also learn from you. You bring new knowledge with you, as well as a fresh look.
We’re happy to share our knowledge with you, especially when it comes to our priorities: Design, Performance and Innovation. There’s the opportunity to either undertake an internship placement with us, or to graduate with us.
Are you critical? Do you set high standards for yourself? And do you have the passion to go full throttle? Then doing an internship with REV'IT! is a wonderful opportunity!
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
About this page
You will join the IT department where you will be guided by our experienced Data Scientist. He will coach and guide you during the internship.
Internship assignments and graduation assignments are determined in consultation with the student or graduate, and will be combined with operational activities. In general terms, the operational work looks something like this:
- You will work on building single source of truth (Data layer), enhancing data collection procedures that are relevant for building the analytics system
- You will use SQL/scripting skills and will also work in statistical programming language (Python).
- You will learn to create reports and dashboards on any visualization tool. Preferably power BI.
- You will explore, interpret and generate insights using advanced statistical techniques.
- When you are able to, you can work on building predictive analytics models, machine learning, and deep learning algorithms.
ARE YOU OUR
About this page
- You are enrolled in a relevant field of education, such as but not limited to econometrics, statistics or operational research.
- You have experience in Python, or other statistical computing packages.
- You have experience in SQL.
- Familiarity with database, such as AWS (Amazon) or Azure (Microsoft).
- You have knowledge on a Data visualization tool, such as Power BI or Tableau
- If you have knowledge / experience of web scraping, market mix modelling, segmentation, clustering, time series regression, optimization techniques and Image recognition this is a pre.
- You do not shy away from challenges but tackle them.
- You are an independent worker and you quickly find your way in different processes within an organization.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch is a pre.
But above all... you want to use your qualities to make a difference - and you show it!
Any questions about this position or would you like to hear more about the benefits of being a REV'IT! employee? Contact our HR Manager, Ruud van Berlo on +31 (0) 412 696 730 or get in touch with him via WhatsApp.