WHAT CAN YOUEXPECT FROM US?
We at REV’IT! set the bar high, both for our products and for everything happening behind the scenes. We are convinced that data is becoming more and more important for us. As such, we will be investing heavily in related technologies such as data warehousing, artifical intelligence and machine learning.
About this page
As a Data Scientist, you’re the person who will lead the way. You’ll set up a data architecture, and use it to advise on how we can do things smarter, more efficiently, and more effectively.
But the position is about more than just data. As a Data Scientist, you don’t just analyse what can be done better, but also how we can do it. You will guide the organisation through the process, advise stakeholders, and join project teams to implement the improvements.
You will do so throughout the organisation, from the department that develops our collection, to the optimisation of inventory flows. This is a position that will offer you plenty of freedom and responsibility.
You will also lay the foundations for a development of which we have high expectations. So seize the opportunity if you want to make great strides, for us, but also for yourself!
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
About this page
You’ll be working in a small IT team with big ambitions. Generally speaking, your job will entail the following:
- You collect and analyse quantitative and qualitative data.
- You develop and realise visualisations, dashboards, and reports to clarify developments and opportunities for everyone.
- You advise the organisation to improve our business in a wide range of areas: from commercial opportunities and cost savings to processes and work methods.
- You will participate in a variety of projects as Project Manager or team member.
- You develop and maintain a future-oriented data architecture and everything related to it: from data mining and data cleansing to security and integrity.
- You train the users of tools, processes, work methods, visualisations, dashboards, and reports.
- You stay on top of developments in the world of business intelligence and data, and you put them into practice.
- You will get to work on the opportunities presented by machine learning and artificial intelligence.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week, 32 hours negotiable).
You’ll report to the Supply Chain & IT Director.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE?
About this page
You look forward to help lift our business to a higher level with the help of data, and to develop a high-quality data architecture to achieve that goal. Specifically, we expect the following:
- You have a HBO or University degree in a relevant field, such as Computer Science, Econometrics, Technical Business Administration, or a JADS programme.
- You have several years of experience in the field, and know what working with a high-quality data architecture entails.
- You excel at visualising data using BI tools (ideally Power BI).
- You are skilled in SQL and Python.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
- You are full of ambition and bursting with energy.
- You closely follow developments in the field of business intelligence and data, and know how to translate them into practice.
- You’re fascinated by developments in the field of artificial intelligence.
- You’re a team player and can hold your own in communication, in both Dutch and English.
- You can substantiate your approach with convincing arguments.
- You are capable of successfully involving various different stakeholders in your work.
Most importantly... you are tremendously passionate about your profession and show it!
Any questions about this position or would you like to hear more about the benefits of being a REV'IT! employee? Contact our HR Manager, Ruud van Berlo on +31 (0) 412 696 730 or get in touch with him via WhatsApp.