WHAT CAN YOUEXPECT FROM US?
At REV’IT!, we do everything we can to lift the functionality of our motorcycle clothing to the next level. An important part of that is our ‘size and fit’ strategy. So we’re looking for a Fit and Pattern Specialist who can help us take the next step in that field.
About this page
As a Fit and Pattern Specialist, you are responsible for the development and implementation of our size and fit strategy. Your predecessor made a good start, but now we want to push on.
The first one or two years will mainly involve standardisation. Your job will be to standardise the fit of our six different product categories. Part of the job will involve technical aspects, where you will ensure that we achieve an optimal result. But it will also involve a challenging change process that mainly revolves around awareness.
3D will also play a major role in this position. By investing in 3D design, we aim to improve and accelerate our development process. As Fit and Pattern Specialist, you will naturally play an important role in this area.
In short: this is an extremely multifaceted position that involves more than just technical craftsmanship. But you will also play a decisive role in how we achieve our goals in the area of fitting. This is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial Fit and Pattern Specialist with ambition!
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
About this page
This position mainly involves technical craftsmanship, but it will also require a bit of organisational talent. Generally speaking, your job will entail the following:
- You’ll be responsible for the development and implementation of our size and fit strategy.
- You’ll optimise patterns, fits, sizes and other technical aspects that contribute to the wearability of our products.
- You’ll contribute to the development of samples and prototypes.
- You’ll ensure that our choices are fully compliant with strict internal and external quality standards and CE regulations.
- Throughout the process, you’ll focus on production feasibility and price.
- You’ll develop a library, tables and other tools to ensure the consistent global implementation of the size and fit strategy.
- In so doing, you’ll work closely together with the Product Developers and Product Designers for the various product categories.
- You’ll immerse yourself in the latest trends in techniques and materials, and naturally apply these to your work.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week, 32 hours negotiable). You’ll report to the Product Development Director.
ARE YOU OUR
About this page
Just like us, you think denim is a fantastic product, and you think it will be great to strive for the ‘next level’ in denim design. We expect the following from you:
- You have a degree in the field of textiles and technology.
- You have 5-10 years of experience in a similar position.
- You’re a specialist in the field of patterns, fits, sizes and other technical aspects of the wearability of (motorcycle) clothing.
- You think analytically and work towards a goal.
- You’re good with figures.
- You have an eye for the smallest detail, but maintain a grasp on the bigger picture.
- You know your way around product processes and quality standards.
- You get a kick out of excellent and innovative techniques and materials.
- You closely follow developments in your field.
- You pay attention to the economic feasibility of your ideas.
- You’re entrepreneurial and you bring energy to your work.
- You can work well alone or as part of a team.
- You can hold your own in communication, in both Dutch and English;
- You stand your ground and are able to kick-start a change process involving several teams.
Most importantly... you’re tremendously passionate about your profession and show it.
Any questions about this position or would you like to hear more about the benefits of being a REV'IT! employee? Contact our HR Manager, Ruud van Berlo on +31 (0) 412 696 730 or get in touch with him via WhatsApp.