WHAT CAN YOUEXPECT FROM US?
We at REV’IT! set the bar high, both for our products and for everything happening behind the scenes. We are convinced, for instance, that IT innovation will start to play an increasingly important role. That’s why we’ll be investing heavily in an excellent IT landscape in the coming years.
About this page
As our IT Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for a wide range of IT projects, which will generally have a major impact on our operations. You’ll be making our operations even more efficient and effective, working on everything from PDM and ERP to the website and numerous other applications.
You’ll be working in a small IT team and in constantly changing project teams with a wide range of different stakeholders, including colleagues who aren’t as well-versed in IT and have very different day-to-day priorities. One of your tasks will be to stay in control and make sure that everyone does what they’re supposed to be doing.
But you’ll do more than just manage people. You’ll also be involved in operations, setting up projects and bringing them to a successful conclusion. In addition to vision and analytical skills, you’ll also need quite some energy and vim.
This is a position that will offer you a great deal of freedom. It is up to you to decide how you manage your projects, as long as you manage to achieve your objectives. And there are ample prospects for the future, too. After all, we also have major ambitions when it comes to IT. A unique opportunity for managers who love a challenge!
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
About this page
You’ll be working in a small team with big ambitions. Generally speaking, your job will entail the following:
- You’ll plan, organise and lead IT projects making a significant contribution to more efficient and more effective operations.
- You’ll make sure that your projects meet the objectives and are completed on budget and on time.
- You’ll put together the right team for every project and make sure to involve all relevant stakeholders and keep them involved.
- You’ll select the right methodology for every project, based on the project and team members in question.
- In everything you do, you never lose sight of the entire IT landscape.
- You’ll make sure that the IT landscape continues to function properly whilst implementing your projects.
- You’ll write functional documents and MVPs.
- You’ll be responsible for drawing up thorough, periodic reports for the relevant Project Owner(s).
- You’ll be in contact with various IT suppliers.
- You’ll purchase services and products from external parties, as well as planning and coordinating them.
- You’ll prepare instructional documentation for suppliers and users.
- You make sure to stay on top of developments in the IT world and put them into practice.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week).
You’ll report to the Supply Chain & IT Director.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE?
About this page
You would love to lead major IT projects and raise our IT landscape to the next level. Specifically, we expect the following:
- You have a HBO or University degree in a relevant field, such as Business Administration, Technical Business Administration or Computer Science.
- You have about five years of experience and know what it takes to manage complex projects and set up an IT landscape.
- You have experience in replacing business-critical legacy systems.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
- You are full of ambition and bursting with energy.
- You have experience in reimplementing an ERP, preferably Dynamics 365.
- You are familiar with various project management methodologies and can implement them successfully.
- You are a good manager, but you also have a real hands-on mentality.
- You closely follow IT developments and know how to translate them into practice.
- You have a strong personality and know how to take control.
- You’re a team player and can hold your own in communication, in both Dutch and English.
- You can substantiate your approach with convincing arguments.
- You are capable of successfully involving various different stakeholders in your projects.
Most importantly... you are tremendously passionate about your profession and show it!
Any questions about this position or would you like to hear more about the benefits of being a REV'IT! employee? Contact our HR Manager, Ruud van Berlo on +31 (0) 412 696 730 or get in touch with him via WhatsApp.