In this position, you will make a vital contribution to REV’IT!’s innovative advantages! In general, the work will entail the following:
- You will create, design, build, and improve testing equipment used by the Research & Innovation department to realise innovations and new REV’IT! products.
- In so doing, you will be responsible for the entire process: from identifying needs and coming up with the initial concepts, to implementation and scientific documentation.
- You will check whether the testing equipment meets the requirements stipulated by legislation and regulations.
- You will contribute your knowledge and insights to the organisation.
- You will train and supervise your colleagues in the lab on how to properly use the testing equipment.
- You will keep up with the latest trends in the fields of technology, materials, testing equipment, and test methods.
- You will proactively maintain relationships with external experts in order to realise innovative ideas.
- You will contribute to the efforts of the national and international working groups in the fields of legislation and regulations that apply to REV’IT!.
- You will report to the Research & Innovation Manager.
This is a full-time position.