WHAT CAN YOUEXPECT FROM US?
At REV'IT! we have a deep-rooted drive: we want motorcyclists to enjoy their passion to the fullest. In order to achieve that goal, we strive to perfect all of our products: step-by-step, to the smallest detail. The same goes for our denim.
About this page
Is there such a thing as the ‘ideal motorcycle denim’? Depends on who you ask. But we will do everything in our power to get as close to that ideal as possible.
As our Product Developer (Denim), you’ll be sinking your teeth into every technical detail of this product during the design and development process. You’ll work closely with the Product Designer, who takes care of the fashion aspects.
Together you’ll ensure that our denim and textile garments not only meet the highest standards, but are also reproducible; ultimately, they will need to be produced in large quantities.
To do so, you’ll be delving into the tiniest details: no material or technology will hold any mysteries for you. But among all the hard deadlines, you’ll also have your eye on the long-term plan, because here at REV’IT!, we never stand still.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
About this page
This is a position that demands a lot of you, not only creatively, but also in terms of planning, organisation and communication. In general, the work will entail the following:
- You’ll be responsible for the technical product development of the denim and textile products designed by our Product Designers. As such, you’ll be working closely together.
- Throughout the process, you’ll focus on quality, fit and price. Your ideas, after all, must be feasible in every way.
- You’ll maintain clear and accurate records of every detail, from dimensions and performances to BOM lists and the findings gathered from various sample rounds.
- You’ll ensure that our products are fully compliant with the strict quality standards and CE regulations.
- You’ll keep a close eye on the progress of the development process and monitor deadlines.
- You’ll pay regular visits to our external suppliers’ factories in Asia (for meetings and inspections).
- You’ll immerse yourself in the latest trends in techniques and materials, and naturally apply these to your work.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week, 32 hours negotiable).
ARE YOU OUR
About this page
Just like us, you think denim is a fantastic product, and you think it will be great to strive for the ‘next level’ in denim design. We expect the following from you:
- A relevant higher vocational or university education.
- Two to four years’ experience as a Product Developer for technical products (including denim).
- You know your way around product processes and quality standards.
- You’re enthusiastic about fashion, motorcycle clothing or sports clothing.
- You get a kick out of excellent and innovative techniques and materials.
- You’re both analytical and goal-oriented. In other words: You’ve got your eyes on the horizon, yet no detail escapes you.
- You’re a go-getter and you bring energy to your work.
- You’re a team player and can hold your own in communication, both in Dutch and English.
- Travel is not a problem for you. Actually, you are pretty excited about the opportunity to inspect the factories in Asia on your own.
But above all... you have a sharp eye for technology and design, you’re enormously passionate about your profession, and you radiate that to everyone around you.
Any questions about this position or would you like to hear more about the benefits of being a REV'IT! employee? Contact our HR Manager, Ruud van Berlo on +31 (0) 412 696 730 or get in touch with him via WhatsApp.