WHAT CAN YOUEXPECT FROM US?
At REV'IT! we have a deep-rooted drive. We want motorcyclists to enjoy their passion to the fullest. In order to achieve that goal, we strive to perfect all of our products; step-by-step, to the smallest detail. The same goes for our footwear.
About this page
Over the last few years, we’ve become an industry leader in motorcycling footwear. We’ve taken the concerns that our riders have voiced and translated that into award-winning boots. Despite the complexities required to execute such a task, we prevailed.
As our Product Developer Footwear, you’ll be sinking your teeth into every technical detail of this product during the design and development process. You’ll work closely with the Product Designer, who takes care of the fashion aspects.
Together you’ll ensure that our footwear garments not only meet the highest standards, but are also reproducible; ultimately, in mass quantities.
To do so, you’ll be looking into the tiniest details: after an extensive learning trajectory, no material or technology will hold any mysteries for you. But among all the hard deadlines, you’ll also have your eye on the long-term plan, because here at REV’IT!, we never stand still.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
About this page
This is a position where perseverance is key. That said, you’ll also have the opportunity to be a pioneer, to work through challenging situations, and really pave an uncharted path. After a thorough training course, your responsibilities will look something like this:
- You’ll be responsible for the technical product development of the motorcycle footwear designed by our Product Designers. As such, you’ll be working closely together.
- You’ll develop a knowledge of fit and grading, and learn to bring all those components together without losing sight of functionality and quality.
- Throughout the process, you’ll focus on quality, fit and price. Your ideas, after all, must be feasible in every way.
- You’ll maintain clear and accurate records of every detail, from dimensions and performances to BOM lists and the findings gathered from various sample rounds.
- You’ll ensure that our products are fully compliant with the strict quality standards and CE regulations.
- You’ll keep a close eye on the progress of the development process and monitor deadlines.
- You’ll pay regular visits to our external suppliers’ factories in Europe and Asia (for meetings and inspections).
- You’ll immerse yourself in the latest trends in techniques and materials, and naturally apply these to your work.
You’ll report to the Product Development Director.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week, 32 hours negotiable).
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE?
About this page
Just like us, you think footwear is a fantastic product, and you think it’ll be great to strive for the ‘next level’ in footwear design. We expect the following from you:
- A relevant higher vocational or university education.
- You have a few years of experience as a Product Developer. Experience within the footwear industry is preferred but not mandatory.
- You’re on board with learning the production processes, quality standards and CE regulations.
- You know your way around product processes and quality standards.
- You’re enthusiastic about fashion, motorcycle clothing and/or sports clothing.
- You get a kick out of excellent and innovative techniques and materials.
- You’re both analytical and goal-oriented. In other words, you’ve got your eyes on the horizon, yet no detail escapes you.
- You’re a go-getter and you bring energy to your work.
- You’re a team player and can hold your own in communication, both in Dutch and English.
- Travel is not a problem for you. Actually, you are pretty excited about the opportunity to inspect the factories in Europe and Asia.
But most of all… you have a passion for footwear and you want to show it!
Any questions about this position or would you like to hear more about the benefits of being a REV'IT! employee? Contact our Business Analyst: Dax Wijnveldt on +31 (0) 412 696 791 or get in touch with him via WhatsApp.