WHAT CAN YOUEXPECT FROM US?
At REV'IT! we have a deep-rooted drive: we want motorcyclists to enjoy their passion to the fullest. To achieve that goal, we try to learn something new every day. From each other, from our customers, from our data and... maybe also from you.
About this page
As an employer, we’re convinced that employees are the driving force in the organization, especially when they’re given the space to express their unique talent, and they’re committed to getting the best out of themselves. The same goes for our trainees and graduates.
At REV'IT! you will be working in a learning organization with fascinating issues. And that we are an internationally oriented company means for many students of course extra interesting insights. But the other way around, we can also learn from you. You bring new knowledge with you, as well as a fresh look.
We’re happy to share our knowledge with you, especially when it comes to our priorities: Design, Performance and Innovation. There’s the opportunity to either undertake an internship placement with us, or to graduate with us.
Are you critical? Do you set high standards for yourself? And do you have the passion to go full throttle? Then doing an internship with REV'IT! is a wonderful opportunity!
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
About this page
You will join the Research and Innovation department where you will be guided by our experienced Senior Product Designers. They will coach and guide you during the internship.
Within Research and Innovation we are looking for an intern or graduate for whom we have the following assignment:
- You will be designing and developing the look and feel of 3D components in our collections (especially the hard components in motorcycle clothing).
- To that end, you will produce high-quality 3D files in Rhino (often based on ergonomics).
- You will communicate on these issues with other stakeholders: both internally and with the (mold) manufacturers.
- You will actively take part in the concept and development processes, from the initial analysis to definitive 3D CAD drawings.
- During that process, you will ensure the technical feasibility of the designs.
- You will monitor the quality of the design-, development-, and production processes based on our strict quality standards.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE?
About this page
- You currently following a relevant higher vocational education diploma in Design (e.g.: Design Academy Eindhoven).
- You have experience with Rhino (preferably in combination with Sub-D modelling, and/or Grasshopper) and Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator.
- You have a good sense for design, ergonomics and functionality.
- You are interested in how to combine hard (protective) parts with textiles and leather.
- You are interested in the latest technologies and materials for 3D components, and you can apply your knowledge and interest to the development process.
- You have strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch is a pre.
But above all... you want to use your qualities to make a difference - and you show it!
Any questions about this position or would you like to hear more about the benefits of being a REV'IT! employee? Contact our HR Manager, Ruud van Berlo on +31 (0) 412 696 730 or get in touch with him via WhatsApp.