WHAT CAN YOUEXPECT FROM US?
Have an impact on our target group; that’s what it’s all about. We aim to inspire motorcyclists around the world with inspiring stories and appealing images, via paid and free channels. In that mix of online marketing tools, we utilise a variety of paid channels managed by the SEA Marketeer. To do that, we choose an approach centred around having an impact. It might be a bit unconventional, but it’s definitely not less effective! Sound interesting? Then keep reading.
About this page
As a SEA Marketeer at REV’IT!, you’ll mainly look for the balance between the different types of motorcyclists and the right moment to reach them in the customer journey, using the inspiring content provided by your marketing colleagues. You will strive to make an impact by constantly optimising all of the paid campaigns.
In this role, you will collaborate closely with your (online) Marketing colleagues. Together you will ensure that our brand, or rather our brand values, are imprinted in the minds of the various motorcyclists who choose REV’IT! motorcycle garments. Online sales or reach might be the KPIs that guide you, but we believe it’s just as important to guide motorcyclists to our dealers. Our diversity of KPIs creates an interesting mix.
And don’t worry; you don’t have to be an experienced biker to think this job opening is interesting. We have plenty of colleagues who don’t ride motorcycles, but some affinity with motorcycle riding or the motorcycle branch is definitely a plus. That’s because you know where to find the target group, what they care about, and how we can inspire them!
At the moment, most of our SEA activities are provided via an external bureau. That relationship is extremely valuable to us, so you’ll act as a sparring partner between the bureau and our department. That will give you the opportunity to help shape the new position and organise it as you see fit.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
About this page
You’ll be working in a small team with big ambitions. Generally speaking, your job will entail the following:
- You’ll apply our online marketing strategy in effective campaigns.
- You’ll ensure the optimal distribution of our content via paid content postings (using tools like Search Ads, Display Ads, and YouTube Ads).
- You will be guided by a variety of KPIs within the available budgets.
- You’ll analyse our target groups’ online search habits and study their world in other ways as well. That will include conducting a search word survey to support your activities.
- You’ll help develop effective online marketing messages in close collaboration with your colleagues in (online) marketing and the design studio.
- You’ll analyse campaign data and convert it into optimisation campaigns by conducting tests, etc. • You’ll study and test new strategies, tools, and channels.
- You’ll report on your activities and explain your choices and results.
- You’ll support the other online marketing disciplines.
- You’ll advise and inspire the organisation based on your reports and recommendations.
- In everything you do, you never lose sight of our overall marketing policy.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week, 32 hours negotiable). You’ll report to the Online Marketing Manager.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE?
About this page
For this position, we’re looking for a true brand thinker; someone with strong analytical skills, but who goes beyond just the data. We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- A relevant higher vocational or university education (such as marketing, business administration or data science).
- Some experience in a similar position, preferably at an online marketing bureau.
- You are analytically minded and independent. You’re able to organise the new position yourself.
- You’re a strategic thinker, and are able to apply our (online) marketing strategy to appealing campaigns for the right target group.
- You can put yourself inside the mind of our target groups. You understand – or better still, feel – what’s necessary to create the right brand experience;
- You have a passion for motorcycle riding and/or motorcycle clothing.
- You consider it a game to constantly ‘fiddle with the knobs’ to get the most out of your budget.
But above all... you have a great love of design and an enormous passion for your profession, and you radiate that to everyone around you too!
Any questions about this position or would you like to hear more about the benefits of being a REV'IT! employee? Contact our HR Manager, Ruud van Berlo on +31 (0) 412 696 730 or get in touch with him via WhatsApp.