WHAT CAN YOUEXPECT FROM US?
At REV'IT! we have a deep-rooted drive: we want motorcyclists to enjoy their passion to the fullest. To achieve that goal, we try to learn something new every day. From each other, from our customers and... maybe also from you.
About this page
As an employer, we’re convinced that employees are the driving force in the organisation, especially when they’re given the space to express their unique talent, and they’re committed to getting the best out of themselves. The same goes for our trainees and graduates.
We’re happy to share our knowledge with you, especially when it comes to our priorities: Design, Performance and Innovation. There’s the opportunity to either undertake an internship placement with us, or to graduate with us (at intermediate vocational, higher professional education, and university level).
You’ll end up in a learning organisation that tackles fascinating issues. And the fact that we’re an internationally oriented company provides very interesting insights for many students. For our part, we also hope to be able to learn from you. After all, you bring new knowledge with you, as well as a fresh outlook.
Are you critical? Do you set high standards for yourself? And do you have the passion to go full throttle? Then doing an internship or graduating with REV'IT! is a wonderful opportunity!
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
About this page
You will join the IT department where you will be guided by our experienced Business Analyst. He will coach you and help you learn the different processes. Although you are part of the IT department, you will also work closely with various departments within REV'IT!.
Within REV'IT!, we are constantly looking for interns and graduates for both follow-up internships and research assignments. Graduation assignments are determined in consultation with the graduate, and will be combined with operational activities. In general terms, the operational work looks something like this:
- You will be immersed in dealing with different situations, such as combining different processes on operational departments, or co-designing more efficient systems and methods. You will become a real process architect!
- You will analyze and translate the needs or demands of others.
- You will identify risks, bottlenecks, and deviations.
- You will analyze organizational processes, and advise others with the help of your conclusions, and findings.
ARE YOU OUR
About this page
- You have an affinity in analyzing and researching different business processes and you know how to convert data into an advice or improvement.
- You do not shy away from challenges, but tackle them.
- You are an independent worker and you quickly find your way in different processes within an organization.
- You have a strong analytical ability.
- You can listen carefully and you can give depth to a conversation.
- You have a beta background.
But above all... you want to use your qualities to make a difference - and you show it!
Any questions about this position or would you like to hear more about the benefits of being a REV'IT! employee? Contact our Business Analyst: Dax Wijnveldt on +31 (0) 412 696 791 or get in touch with him via WhatsApp.