Due to the natural origins of your leather gear, these garments need special attention to keep them in optimal condition.
Leather garments from our Sport collection:
- Clean with a damp cloth and some lukewarm water.
- Let the garment dry at room temperature, avoid direct heat sources or sunlight.
- Once the garment is dry, clean it with our REV’IT! LEATHER CLEANER, let it dry again, and finish with REV’IT! LEATHER CONDITIONER.
Leather garments from our Adventure & Urban collections:
Due to the diverse nature of the leathers used in our Adventure & Urban collections, these garments need a little bit more attention.
- First, remove any surface dirt with a soft brush or toothbrush.
- Then clean gently with a clean and damp (white, cotton) cloth. Please don’t rub too hard, don’t use a hard brush, or other abrasive materials. Let the garment dry in a well-ventilated room.
- Our garments with Full Grain leather can be treated with a colorless leather grease.
- Before using any care product, try it on a discrete part of your garment (like the collar or inside/underneath the zipper) to see how the product reacts to the leather. If you are content with the result, proceed.
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for proper wash and care instructions. Each material is unique and requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to - and follow - the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage and to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
Should you have any questions about your REV’IT! leather care, please contact our Customer Service.