Never use cleaning products that contain bleach, solvents or other chemical products. Always respect the washing labels in your REV’IT! jeans. Do not wash your motorcycle jeans too often; whenever you wash your jeans, the water washes out some of the dye. So wash them inside out to keep and maintain the used look with the lighter areas on your jeans.
Always consult the wash and care label found inside your REV'IT! gear before washing. This set of instructions is leading over any other instructions given. If you are ever in doubt of how to properly maintain your gear, check the inner label.
- Before washing, remove all inner armor
- Turn your jeans inside out
- Close all zippers and buttons to avoid damaging other fabrics on your garment
- Your REV’IT! motorcycle jeans should be cleaned with the specially formulated REV’IT! TEXTILE WASH. This detergent gently removes stains without risk of damage to the material and (breathable) membranes
- You can wash your REV’IT! motorcycle jeans, waterproof or not, in the washing machine. Wash them separately on maximum 30° Celsius, on a gentle cycle
- Use a small amount of REV’IT! TEXTILE WASH as mentioned on the bottle
- NEVER use any fabric softeners. They destroy the functionality of your REV'IT! motorcycle jeans.
- Hang your REV’IT! motorcycle jeans out to drip dry at room temperature. DO NOT put your REV’IT! jeans in a dryer