Always consult the wash and care label found inside your textile garment before washing. This set of instructions is leading over any other instructions given. If you are ever in doubt of how to properly maintain your gear, check the inner label.
If your garment has a LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the liner for proper wash and care instructions. Each material is unique and requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to - and follow - the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage and to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
- Before washing, remove all inner liners and armor
- Close all zippers and hook and loop fixtures to avoid damaging other fabrics on your garment
- Your textile and waterproof garments should be cleaned with the specially formulated REV’IT! TEXTILE WASH. This detergent gently removes stains without risk of damage to the membranes and breathable fabrics
- You can wash your textile garments with waterproof and breathable membranes in the washing machine. Wash them separately on maximum 30° Celsius, on a gentle cycle
- Use a small amount of REV’IT! TEXTILE WASH as indicated on the bottle
- NEVER use any fabric softeners. They destroy the functionality of the membrane
- Hang your REV’IT! textile garment out to drip dry at room temperature. DO NOT dry your REV’IT! textile garment in a dryer.