- ColorDark Blue UsedJeans Lombard 3 RFEUR 209.99
- ColorDark Blue UsedJeans Newmont LFEUR 239.99
- ColorClassic Blue UsedJeans Detroit 2 TFEUR 219.99
- ColorMedium Blue UsedJeans Philly 3 LFEUR 209.99
- ColorMedium Blue UsedJeans Carlin SKEUR 199.99
- ColorMedium Blue UsedJeans Reed SFEUR 239.99
- ColorMedium Blue UsedJeans Salt TFEUR 199.99
- ColorMedium BlueJeans Detroit 2 TFEUR 219.99
- ColorLight Blue UsedJeans Piston 2 SKEUR 2,000.00
- ColorDark Blue UsedJeans Reed SFEUR 239.99
- ColorDark Blue UsedJeans Philly 3 LFEUR 209.99
- ColorMedium Blue UsedJeans Piston 2 SKEUR 2,000.00
Our passion for creating world-class motorcycle clothing is further emphasized through our men’s denim collection. We deliver jeans with not only an exceptionally high level of protection and comfort, but with style and diversity.
Our men’s jeans come in four different styles: loose, regular, slim and tapered. All of our jeans have a clear indication of their fit category on the hangtag, including a quick-scan colored dot to make your life easier.
The Cordura® denim we use in our jeans has been engineered to have a naturally high tear strength. By itself, it’s an impressive textile. But that wasn’t good enough for us. We combined Cordura® with our in-house developed PWR|shield. The combination of these together with our SEESMART™ protectors create an unmatched solution for impact abrasion and resistance. Our PWR|shield lining can be found in the knee, hip and backside impact areas, places that need additional support in the event of a slide. We even offer our Rockefeller jeans which are fully lined with PWR|shield.
Each pair of jeans in our denim collection comes with SEESMART™ protectors at the knee and are prepared for an additional insert at the hips. We also use triple needle stitching to further reinforce our seams and make sure they’re extra strong.
Keeping you visible is the 3M™ Scotchlite reflection at the turn up of the jeans.
If you’d like to zip together any of our leather or textile jackets, or even overshirts to our jeans, that’s easily doable. Thread our Safeway 2 belt through the loops and the connection zipper attaches to your jacket/overshirt. It keeps the wind at bay but also the elements out.