- ColorBlack-BlueBack protector SEESOFT AIREUR 44.99
- ColorBlue-BlackBack protector SEESOFT Type RVEUR 39.99
- ColorBlue-BlackBack protector SEESOFT Type KNEUR 29.99
- ColorBlackNeckbrace SegurEUR 239.99
- ColorGrey-BlueTryonic Back Protector Feel 3.7EUR 159.99
- ColorWhite-BlueTryonic Back Protector Feel 3.7EUR 159.99
- ColorBlackBack protector SlingshotEUR 79.99
- ColorBlack-BlueTryonic Back Protector See+EUR 149.99
- ColorWhite-BlueTryonic Back Protector See+EUR 149.99
- ColorBlackKnee protector ScramEUR 69.99
- ColorBlueShoulder protectorset SEEFLEX RV11EUR 29.99
- ColorBlueKnee protectorset SEEFLEX RV12EUR 34.99
- ColorBlueKnee protectorset SEEFLEX RV14EUR 29.99
- ColorBlueElbow/Knee protectorset SEEFLEX RV10EUR 29.99
- ColorBlueShoulder protectorset SEEFLEX RV13EUR 29.99
- ColorBlueS/E/K/H protectorset SEESMART RV30EUR 17.99
- ColorBlueS/E protectorset SEESMART RV34EUR 19.99
- ColorBlueS/E/K protectorset SEESMART RV31EUR 19.99
- ColorBlueElbow/Hip protectorset SEESMART RV32EUR 17.99
- ColorBlueHip protectorset SEESMART RV33EUR 17.99
- ColorBlackProtector Jacket ProteusEUR 199.99
- ColorBlueDivided Chest protector SEESOFTEUR 29.99
Motorcycle clothing and protection go hand-in-hand. It’s not really motorcycle-ready if it’s not protective.
That then raises the question: should protection be bulky and uncomfortable to be functional? Our answer is a resounding “No!”
Through our innovative technologies - and countless hours spent on research and development – we’ve created incredibly-thin yet highly-functional and impact-absorbing protectors as part of our SEESMART™ collection. Typically found in our Urban motorcycle clothing, they’re almost undetectable because they’re so efficiently packaged, yet are CE-rated and disperse energy in the unfortunate case of a mishap. They can be found in our jackets or overshirts at the elbows and shoulders, and in our jeans or trousers at the knee and/or hip.
In terms of protectors offered, we have options for the back, chest, elbow, knee, hip and shoulders.
If you’re looking for back protection, our jackets and overshirts are prepared to easily house our available SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protectors. We make it exceptionally easy to figure out which insert is perfect for your jacket, as it’s written on the inner lining of the garment. Our SEESOFT™ divided chest protectors also give you additional protection when inserted.
The award-winning SEEFLEX™ limb protectors our typically found in our dynamic or precision motorcycle clothing; both pants and jackets. What makes them so effective is that they’re highly ventilated, flexible - they have adaptive ergonomics – have a CE-level 2 rating and still function as needed in hot or cold temperatures.
When we say you don’t need bulk in motorcycle clothing protection, we mean it.