Graphic DesignerAt REV'IT! we have a deep-rooted drive: we want motorcyclists to enjoy their passion to the fullest. To achieve that goal, we try to learn something new every day. From each other, from our customers, from our data and... maybe also from you.Are you looking to work with a brand as detailed and considered as your design? Do you want to be a part of an inspirational and knowledgeable, creative team? Then don’t miss out on this opportunity.
|Job Title:||Graphic Designer|
|Location:||Oss, The Netherlands|
Feel free to apply in Dutch or English
What can you expect from us?
We have an extraordinary story to tell at REV’IT!. It’s a story that combines emotion and reason. A story that appeals to the head as much as it does to the heart. A story that can inspire great design work that will fuel your career.
Branding is a core component of REV’IT!. We invest heavily in it. As our Graphic Designer, you’ll be making an important contribution to this, representing and building our brand to motorcyclists and business customers alike. You’ll get to work with a fully established and exciting global brand that still has plenty of room to grow with your ideas and input.
You’ll find yourself in a versatile creative team that is passionate about sharing knowledge and inspiration – with every opportunity to further develop yourself.
What does this mean in practice?
Joining the creative team within our marketing department, you’ll be creating concepts, designing, and crafting stunning visuals for a range of online assets.
You’ll really delve into the very fabric of our brand, becoming an expert in how we present ourselves and using that expertise to fuel inspiring new ideas to support our marketing.
Your job will include:
- Translating concepts into digital content, from blog posts to social media adverts.
- Coming up with inspiring ideas, displays, and materials.
- Working closely with other designers in the team.
- Working with freelancers. This may include briefing them, learning from them, and guiding them on the REV’IT! brand.
- Collaborating with other departments across the business to support their needs.
- Taking responsibility for the REV’IT! brand across graphic design, making sure every minute detail of your work represents the brand as it should.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week, 32 hours negotiable). You’ll report to the Marketing Director.
Are you our ideal candidate?
You’ll need to show you’re creative, that you’re willing to push ideas forward and come up with new ones. And your design craft must be enviable.
- A relevant creative college or university education, such as Multimedia Design.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of design, layout, typography, and colour theories.
- A portfolio that clearly showcases your talent.
- An understanding of what’s involved in creating a brand experience.
- The ability to translate creative concepts into practically feasible design.
- The ability to collaborate well with others.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- An interest in fashion and sports (it’s a plus if you ride a motorcycle yourself).
- But above all... you have a great love of design and an enormous passion for your profession, and you radiate that to everyone around you too!
Within REV’IT!, we embrace diversity. Currently, our team represents 15 different nationalities. Something we take great pride in! Because we work with so many different backgrounds to achieve our mission, our working language is English. That said, we are very proud of our Dutch roots. Should you be interested in one of the openings and prefer to apply in Dutch, then please don’t hesitate to do so.
Excited about the position and want to be a part of the REV'IT! team? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Click on 'apply now' and send your CV and letter of motivation via the application form.
We expect a lot from you in your work. But in return, we try to make sure you get a lot out of your life here. That means the support, responsibility, and resources to improve your work, grow professionally, and build a successful career.
But what good is any of that if you’re not enjoying yourself? We invest in creating an inspiring workplace, full of fun, respect, and camaraderie so that life at REV’IT! is always as enjoyable as it is successful.