Social Media Intern/GraduateAt REV'IT!, we have a deep-rooted drive. We want motorcyclists to enjoy their passion to the fullest. To achieve that goal, we try to learn something new every day. From each other, from our customers, from our data and... maybe also from you.Can you amplify our media presence by an impact factor? Are you creative and do you seize the opportunity when you see one? Join our team as Social Media Intern and gauge the success of campaigns!
|Job Title:||Social Media Intern/Graduate
|Location:||Oss, The Netherlands|
Feel free to apply in Dutch or English
What can you expect from us?
As an employer, we’re convinced that our employees are the driving force in the organization, especially when they’re given the space to express their unique talent, and they’re committed to getting the best out of themselves. The same goes for our trainees and graduates.
At REV'IT!, you will be working in a learning organization with fascinating complexities. And because we are an internationally oriented company, that means - for many students - extra interesting insights. But on the other hand, we can also learn from you. You bring new knowledge with you, as well as a fresh perspective.
We’re happy to share our knowledge with you, especially when it comes to our priorities: Design, Performance, and Innovation. There’s the opportunity to either undertake an internship placement with us, or to graduate with us.
Are you a critical thinker? Do you set high standards for yourself? And do you have the passion to go full throttle? Then fulfilling an internship with REV'IT! is your chance to shine!
What does this mean in practice?
During this internship, you will make a major contribution to our social media strategy.
In general, the assignment will entail the following:
- You will join the Marketing department’s Online Marketing team.
- You will study our current social media strategy, and look for possible improvements by examining what we’re already doing, and testing what works - and what doesn't.
- You will optimize our social media channels and enrich them where possible.
- You will follow the latest trends in the field of Online Marketing and Social Media Marketing, and apply, test, and optimize them for our own social media channels.
- You will look for opportunities within our target market and come up with tangible activities to address them.
- You will utilize your assignment to optimize the social media aspects of our customers’ journey.
- Over the course of your assignment, you will acquire knowledge by assisting in managing several social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- You will also join the Online Marketing team and learn as much as possible from all of the other online marketing disciplines, which will help you with your assignment.
Are you our ideal candidate?
This internship requires a creative attitude. Independent initiative is also very important. We expect the following from you:
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Economics, Marketing or Communications.
- You are looking for an internship.
- You are available for a period of 5-12 months.
- You have an affinity with Online Marketing and Social Media Marketing.
- An affinity with motorcycle riding and the motorcycle branch is a definite plus.
- You are sociable, creative, enthusiastic, and eager to learn.
- You suggest new ideas and take the initiative to realize them.
- Ideally, you also have some experience using Google Analytics.
But above all... you want to use your abilities to make a difference - and you show it!
Within REV’IT!, we embrace diversity. Currently, our team represents 15 different nationalities. Something we take great pride in! Because we work with so many different backgrounds to achieve our mission, our working language is English. That said, we are very proud of our Dutch roots. Should you be interested in one of the openings and prefer to apply in Dutch, then please don’t hesitate to do so.
Excited about the position and want to be a part of the REV'IT! team? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Click on 'apply now' and send your CV and letter of motivation via the application form.
How we hire
Those of us who do what we enjoy doing have more job satisfaction. At REV’IT!, this is our forte. Dedicated, passionate and inspired people are given plenty of space for this at our company to excel. And the great thing about it is that we not only inspire the market in this way, but also one another.
Found a job that you love and applied to it? Let us take you through the next steps, so that you know what’s coming.
We expect a lot from you in your work. But in return, we try to make sure you get a lot out of your life here. That means the support, responsibility, and resources to improve your work, grow professionally, and build a successful career.
But what good is any of that if you’re not enjoying yourself? We invest in creating an inspiring workplace, full of fun, respect, and camaraderie so that life at REV’IT! is always as enjoyable as it is successful.