Payroll OfficerAt REV'IT!, we have a deep-rooted drive. We want motorcyclists to enjoy their passion to the fullest. To achieve that goal, we try to learn something new every day. From each other, from our customers, from our data and... maybe also from you.Are you the specialist who can be the point of contact for our team and external parties with questions related to payroll and international compensation & benefits? Do you have experience working for an international organization and can support us in executing payroll responsibilities? If so, then apply now for a career as a Payroll Officer!
|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Location:||Oss, The Netherlands|
Feel free to apply in Dutch or English
What can you expect from us?
The compensation and benefits side of the HR profession will play an important role. In this role, you will be responsible for the Dutch payroll administration, implementing personnel administration processes, and executing other compensation and benefits-related projects. We love transparency and therefore open communication and keeping our team up-to-date is extremely important to us. Does a colleague have a question that is payroll related? Then you know how to help them with your experience and knowledge.
In the next six months, we plan to hire 25 new people to our international team. Why? Because this matches the ambition we have, and that ambition is great. Hiring specialists who don’t live in the Netherlands, but are open to it, is quite a challenge. REV'IT! is recognized as a trustworthy and reputable company that’s allowed to hire knowledge migrants. We offer guidance throughout this process. Everything related to compensation and benefits is where you will play a very important role.
So, this is why we’re looking for a Payroll Officer. A very challenging and broad position, requiring knowledge about national and international compensation & benefits. Our REV'IT! headquarters are located in Oss, the Netherlands. This is where 15 nationalities come together, and we hope the number of nationalities will continue to increase.
What does this mean in practice?
In this role, hard and soft skills come together. Structure and an eye for detail are paramount when it comes to execution of the payroll. Empathy is essential, it’s where you guide our (future) employees with a clear explanation of their new contract proposal and all related benefits. Generally speaking, your job will entail the following:
- You’ll be fully responsible for the Dutch payroll administration which includes (partly) the set-up of the administration, executing the complete monthly payroll and all related jobs such as checking pension and particular employee benefits costs overviews, sending payroll returns, etc.
- Your knowledge of Dutch tax and social legislation and regulations is extensive, allowing you to take an advisory role to the Finance Director.
- Aside from the Dutch payroll, we outsource the German and Spanish payroll administration. You'll be responsible for the involved management tasks.
- You’ll serve as the entry point of contact for all compensation-related matters, receive and solve first-line compensation related questions for management, employees, and third parties.
- You’ll act as a compensation and benefits expert in the hiring of international REV’IT! staff members.
- You’ll apply and interpret compensation and benefits policies, tax, social security, and labor law regulations, perform payroll related (HR) administration, answer questions, handle salary and appraisal rounds administration.
- You’ll handle and maintain the payroll systems and tools, and define and implement administrative procedures and voice opportunities for optimization.
- You’ll generate overviews and execute queries using applicable HR and payroll tools and systems, and analyze and report about compensation and benefits developments and trends.
This is a part-time position (20 hours per week). You’ll report to the Finance Director.
Are you our ideal candidate?
This is a position that supports the HR and Finance departments by performing the payroll and other compensation and benefits objectives. We expect the following qualifications:
- You have a higher education level of thinking, combined with relevant payroll courses (PDL).
- Ideally, you have experience in a similar position wherein you have been responsible for monthly payroll, compensation and benefits questions, support in (international) recruitment and other HR-related subjects.
- You have experience with Nmbrs or another payrolling system.
- You have a working knowledge of MS Excel skills.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have great analytical thinking skills and are capable of solving any problems that may arise.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
But above all... you want to use your qualities to make a difference - and you show it!
Within REV’IT!, we embrace diversity. Currently, our team represents 15 different nationalities. Something we take great pride in! Because we work with so many different backgrounds to achieve our mission, our working language is English. That said, we are very proud of our Dutch roots. Should you be interested in one of the openings and prefer to apply in Dutch, then please don’t hesitate to do so.
Excited about the position and want to be a part of the REV'IT! team? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Click on 'apply now' and send your CV and letter of motivation via the application form.
How we hire
Those of us who do what we enjoy doing have more job satisfaction. At REV’IT!, this is our forte. Dedicated, passionate and inspired people are given plenty of space for this at our company to excel. And the great thing about it is that we not only inspire the market in this way, but also one another.
Found a job that you love and applied to it? Let us take you through the next steps, so that you know what’s coming.
We expect a lot from you in your work. But in return, we try to make sure you get a lot out of your life here. That means the support, responsibility, and resources to improve your work, grow professionally, and build a successful career.
But what good is any of that if you’re not enjoying yourself? We invest in creating an inspiring workplace, full of fun, respect, and camaraderie so that life at REV’IT! is always as enjoyable as it is successful.