Project ManagerAt REV'IT!, we have a deep-rooted drive. We want motorcyclists to enjoy their passion to the fullest. To achieve that goal, we try to learn something new every day. From each other, from our customers, from our data, and maybe also from you.Do you want to help lead a global brand into the future? Want to help our business grow and succeed by delivering our most complex and vital projects? Take this opportunity to become critical in leading the exciting work we do.
|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Oss, The Netherlands|
Feel free to apply in Dutch or English
What can you expect from us?
As our ambition grows, as we try to understand, develop, and create more than ever before, project management is becoming a vital component of our business. It’s a chance for you to come in and make a real difference. A difference to those around you and to our global brand as a whole, even to our entire industry and those we inspire.
We are looking to you to bring your ideas, your expertise, and your passion to take us to new heights. It’s very much a role for you to craft and own.
Meanwhile we’ll surround you with genuine, passionate, professionals. Every team composed for each project will feel like a dream team. Two guiding factors whenever we hire people are: do they know a lot more than we do about their field? And do they seriously love what they do? The result is some pretty fantastic people to collaborate with and manage.
What does this mean in practice?
You’ll be leading teams across REV’IT! to deliver exciting projects. Your work will span departments, bringing talented people together from around the business to get big things done.
Your job will include:
- Investigating feasibility for proposed projects.
- Taking responsibility for scope, budgets, and timelines.
- Planning and managing necessary resources, both internal and external.
- Communicating needs and progress across the team and to key stakeholders.
- Managing, guiding, and inspiring team members.
- Becoming a catalyst for greater quality across every project you work on.
- Representing, supporting, and defending the importance of a project.
- Helping our organization adhere to project management requirements, delivering projects with the best possible results.
- Driving project management methods and systems, constantly improving the way we run our projects.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week, 32 hours negotiable). You will join the Program and Project Management Office and report to the Supply Chain & IT Director.
Are you our ideal candidate?
Leadership, communication, and resourcefulness will be key to your role at REV’IT!. You’ve got to have the passion to motivate teams and get things done, while also promoting quality work across each project.
- A higher vocational or university education.
- 6+ years in a similar project management role.
- Experience taking projects from conception to execution.
- Experience helping organizations through changes, applying solid project management skills across departments.
- A deep understanding of project management methodologies.
- The ability to motivate and lead others.
- A resourceful mind with the ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Strong communication (speaking and writing) skills in both Dutch and English.
- Experience working with both waterfall and agile project management philosophies.
- Bonus: A deep-rooted passion for motorcycling, outdoor fashion, or design.
- Bonus: Experience using Monday project management software.
Above all, you’re eager to see big ideas through and push them to even better places.
Within REV’IT!, we embrace diversity. Currently, our team represents 15 different nationalities, which we take immense pride in. Because we work with so many backgrounds to achieve our mission, our working language is English. That said, we are very proud of our Dutch roots. Should you be interested in one of the openings and prefer to apply in Dutch, then please do so.
Are you excited about the position and want to be a part of the REV'IT! team? We are looking forward to hearing from you. Click on “apply now” and send your CV and letter of motivation via the application form.
We expect a lot from you in your work. But in return, we try to make sure you get a lot out of your life here. That means the support, responsibility, and resources to improve your work, grow professionally, and build a successful career.
But what good is any of that if you’re not enjoying yourself? We invest in creating an inspiring workplace, full of fun, respect, and camaraderie so that life at REV’IT! is always as enjoyable as it is successful