Supply Chain CoordinatorAt REV'IT!, we have a deep-rooted drive. We want motorcyclists to enjoy their passion to the fullest. To achieve that goal, we try to learn something new every day. From each other, from our customers, from our data, and maybe also from you.Can you guide our logistical processes in the right direction? Do you have the robust skills to communicate with clarity, persuasion, motivation and flair to a wide range of stakeholders? This could be the role you’ve been looking for.
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Coordinator|
|Field:||Supply Chain & Warehouse|
|Location:||Oss, The Netherlands|
Feel free to apply in Dutch or English
What can you expect from us?
REV’IT! is a global brand, so you’ll be helping to deliver products to over 70 countries. But we also work with suppliers and manufacturers from all over the world, meaning that you’re going to have to take charge and deal with complex logistical. It’s a big opportunity to step up your career and shine.
We’ve got the team and the tools to help you do it. Our commitment to our pillars of Design, Performance, and Innovation doesn’t end with product development. They are present in every component of our business, and supply chain is no exception.
Our warehouse is unlike any other. Every millimeter has been designed with care and purpose. Perhaps its most remarkable feature is that it’s a customs entrepôt, meaning we’re allowed to import and clear goods ourselves, which allows us to run a smoother and more efficient supply chain.
You’ll be surrounded by adept colleagues; a team with ample experience and expertise who can get the job done and give you the freedom to plan, implement, and innovate.
What does this mean in practice?
You’ll be managing a lot of processes all at the same time. From components to full containers, from Southeast Asia to North America; you’ll oversee it all. You’ll adapt to forecasts, make sure that inventory is kept up to date, and try to anticipate more than you react.
Your job will include:
- Taking responsibility for production, purchase, and transfer orders.
- Placing orders and monitoring order progress.
- Organizing transport to the logistics centers.
- Analyzing component inventory and reporting inventory needs.
- Selecting logistics partners, negotiating with them, drawing up contracts, and making sure they’re carried out.
- Arranging import and export documentation.
- Recording the status of orders and transports in our Supply Chain Portal.
- Keeping producers and suppliers informed.
- Entering item and supplier data and drawing up BOM lists.
- Keeping up with the latest developments in supply chain management and sharing your knowledge with the organization.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week, 32 hours negotiable). You’ll report to the Supply Chain Manager
Are you our ideal candidate?
Much of your role will revolve around planning and organizing, so skills and experience that demonstrate that ability are required. Communication skills are also crucial, as you’ll be coordinating with people, teams, suppliers, and customers.
- A relevant degree (preferably in Logistics, Commercial Economics, or International Business) or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar supply chain position, preferably in the world of motorcycles, fashion, or sport.
- Up-to-date knowledge of developments in the supply chain field.
- An open mind and the flexibility to adapt quickly.
- Strong communication skills (in both Dutch and English).
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong administrative skills.
- A level-headed composure during peaks in the season, remaining unphased by the additional stress.
Above all, you have that one-of-a-kind mind for organization and process management and you’re looking for a new place to shine.
Excited about the position and want to be a part of the REV'IT! team? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Click on 'apply now' and send your CV and letter of motivation via the application form.