It is recommended to clean and inspect your REV'IT! gloves after each use. Please keep the following instructions in mind.
- Clean the gloves by hand using a damp cloth and do not use hot water
- Remove difficult stains by using neutral soap or a special leather or textile cleaner
- Do not allow your gloves to come in contact with solvents (do not use fabric softener!), petrol or cleaning agents. This could change the characteristic properties (e.g. the color) of your gloves
- Do not place your REV'IT! gloves near, or let your gloves get into contact with a direct heat source or direct sunlight, otherwise the material will become stiff
- Do not use a washing machine, dry cleaning or high pressure devices to clean the product, as high temperature and pressure may damage the product
- t is recommended that you store the gloves in a dry and well ventilated environment, out of sunlight and away from direct heat sources
- Make sure that your gloves are completely dry before you store them. When gloves are stored wet or in a non ventilated area, this may cause deformations and damage your gloves.
- Use our own REV’IT! Leather Cleaner & Conditioner or REV'IT! Textile Spray to treat your gloves