Due to the diverse nature of our boots and shoes, there are some guidelines on how each material should be treated. Waxed Pull-up leather: colorless leather grease or shoeshine in the same color of the leather. The character of the pull- up leather returns after some time.
Full grain leather: colorless leather grease or shoeshine in the same color of the leather.
Suede: ONLY use a brush to clean and care for the boot. Never use leather grease or shoeshine. You can treat the suede with a water repellent spray like our REV’IT! Waterproof spray.
Nubuck: ONLY use a brush to clean and care for the boot. Never use leather grease or shoeshine. You can clean the nubuck with a little bit green soap.
- Let wet boots dry naturally, at room temperature
- Do not place your boots near a heater or in direct sunlight
- Only clean and use your boots when they are dry inside and outside
- Remove dust and dirt with a cloth or a soft shoe brush from a dry boot
- Do not forget to clean the sole of the boot
- Difficult stains can be removed with REV’IT! LEATHER CLEANER
- Treat leather boots regularly with REV’IT! LEATHER CONDITIONER
- Never use a water repellant spray on full grain boots, this way you close the pores and the breathability of the shoe. For this reason our WP-leather is pretreated to minimize water absorption