Flagship store ManagerAt REV'IT! we have a deep-rooted drive: we want motorcyclists to enjoy their passion to the fullest. To achieve that goal, we try to learn something new every day. From each other, from our customers, from our data and... maybe also from you.Are you an entrepreneurial Retail Manager, looking to grow something a little bit special? Are you made of strong leadership material, able to manage your team to push the bar higher? Then this is your chance!
|Job Title:||Flagship store Manager|
|Location:||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
Feel free to apply in Dutch or English
What can you expect from us?
We invest in inspiring workspaces so you feel motivated and empowered by each square metre where you work. Of course, as Retail Manager, we’ll look to you for filling that space to inspire you and your team day-to-day and inspire customers to ride. Design, performance and innovation are the values that guide our brand, and the space you get to work in will reflect those, being beautiful and functional, powerful and effective, new and interesting.
Speaking of new, new ideas are valued hugely around here. We’ll always give you the freedom and every opportunity to bring your brilliant thoughts to the table. You’ll be able to grasp every spec of trust placed in you and craft your role at REV’IT! with your ideas, passion and initiative
Our new flagship Showroom presence in Brooklyn, New York will give you an exciting challenge. Build a new retail experience with the full power of the REV’IT! brand behind you every step of the way.
And you’ll be surrounded by the most passionate and talented individuals who will support you in bringing your ideas and our company's vision to life.
What does this mean in practice?
You will be responsible for managing the store. This means maintaining store operations, achieving company expectations, and going beyond to discover new innovations—suggesting ideas that can further improve our relationship with our customers.
Your job will include:
- Assist with Showroom planning, implementation & setup prior to Fall opening.
- Motivating, coaching training and inspiring the retail team.
- Establishing and communicating clear expectations.
- Communicating and aligning with the management team to drive business strategy.
- Execute a strategic plan to achieve target sales and key performance indicators.
- Building customer loyalty through the in-store experience.
- Supervising the efficient and productive handling of all merchandise.
- Overseeing and ensuring efficiency of all daily operational procedures.
- Managing store inventory and seasonal needs.
- Leading all visual directives ensuring mapping and floorset are properly planned.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships within the local motorcycling community (ambassadors, motorcycle groups / clubs, etc.).
- Overseeing the hiring and recruiting of sales associates.
- Working a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including some holidays and weekends.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) located in Brooklyn, New York. You’ll report to the President of REV'IT! Sport USA.
Are you our ideal candidate?
As a Flagship store Manager, you’ll play an integral role in our continued growth and attention towards the B2C market. We’re looking for a self-motivated entrepreneur who understands modern retail, enjoys helping people, and looks forward to solving challenges.
- 3-5 years previous experience in retail.
- Strong passion and knowledge of motorcycle safety equipment highly desired.
- Computer and technology proficiency.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of employment laws including compliance with federal, state, and local requirements.
- Strong communication, presentation, delegation and follow-up skills.
- Demonstrable proficiency in sales generation, training, and leading of functional teams.
- Based in or close proximity to Brooklyn, New York, or able to relocate.
- Ability to handle and lift packages up to 40lbs.
- But above all... you want to use your qualities to make a difference - and you show it!
Beyond the exciting work itself, you’ll also get a great benefits package that includes:
- A full-time job
- Competitive salary and a performance-related bonus
- Employee Discounts
- Monthly health insurance contribution
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Retirement plan
Excited about the position and want to be a part of the REV'IT! team? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Click on 'apply now' and send your CV and letter of motivation via the application form.
We expect a lot from you in your work. But in return, we try to make sure you get a lot out of your life here. That means the support, responsibility, and resources to improve your work, grow professionally, and build a successful career.
But what good is any of that if you’re not enjoying yourself? We invest in creating an inspiring workplace, full of fun, respect, and camaraderie so that life at REV’IT! is always as enjoyable as it is successful.