- ColorBlackPants Vertical GTXPLN 2,099.00
- ColorBlack-AnthracitePants Echelon GTXPLN 2,649.00
- ColorBlack-GreyPants Stratum GTXPLN 4,799.00
- ColorBlackPants Ignition 4 H2OPLN 1,899.00
- ColorBlackPants Outback 4 H2OPLN 1,249.00
- ColorBlackPants Alpinus GTXPLN 2,399.00
- ColorBlackPants Poseidon 3 GTXPLN 2,999.00
- ColorSilver-BlackPants Poseidon 3 GTXPLN 2,999.00
- ColorSilver-BlackPants Dominator 3 GTXPLN 4,199.00
- ColorBlackPants Valve H2OPLN 3,399.00
- ColorBlackPants Factor 4PLN 969.00
- ColorBlackPants Axis 2 H2OPLN 769.00
- ColorCamo Brown
- ColorBlackPants Component H2OPLN 1,899.00
- ColorBlackPants Dominator 3 GTXPLN 4,199.00
- ColorBlackPants Tornado 3PLN 1,369.00
- ColorSilverPants Tornado 3PLN 1,369.00
- ColorBlackPants Horizon 3 H2OPLN 1,449.00
- ColorBlack-RedPants Horizon 3 H2OPLN 1,449.00
When it comes to men’s motorcycle pants, what are the essentials that you can’t live without? Comfort? Safety? Protection? Ventilation? Waterproofing? At REV’IT!, we’re proud to offer motorcycle pants that have all of these characteristics. It doesn’t matter what kind of motorcycle you ride, you will find what you’re looking for here.
Motorcycle Pants Development
We dedicate a large portion of R&D towards bringing riders the best and most innovative features in our motorcycle clothing. But that would be null and void if the trousers weren’t comfortable. If you don’t enjoy spending time in your gear, it won’t inspire you to ride matter how many great features it has.
Motorcycle Pants Fit
Tailoring the fit to various body shapes and sizes makes our lineup so diverse, whether you are riding in an urban setting, touring, adventuring or are on the track. Our trousers come in a variety of sizes including standard, short and long lengths.
Furthermore, our trousers are available in layers; whether one, two or three. Depending on the type of riding you do, having the flexibility of three layers covers you in a spectrum of weather scenarios.
GORE-TEX Motorcycle Pants
Or, if you’re primarily riding in summer/warm climates, our mesh/well-ventilated trousers allow for maximum airflow. We even include trousers with our in-house developed hydratex or GORE-TEX lining to keep you extra dry when the weather turns.