WHAT CAN YOUEXPECT FROM US?
REV’IT! is a brand that inspires motorcycle riders around the world. Our products reach them via diverse sales channels. In Germany, two Account Managers support our dealer network and help it to grow, but the German market has the potential for much more growth.
About this page
We are therefore looking for an Account Manager for the southern half of Germany. In this role, you will represent REV’IT! in the broadest sense of the word. On the one hand, you will be a pioneer who focuses your boundless energy on looking for new business opportunities. On the other, you will be a relations manager who assumes responsibility for tending contacts with our dealers.
You will also be a part of the Account Management team within the (Whole) Sales department.
This is a challenging position, because Germany is home to many local motorcycle clothing brands. It is therefore your task to convince dealers that REV’IT! is a brand that will enable them to stand out from the competition in a variety of ways. In so doing, you will enjoy the support of an innovative collection and a wide range of resources in the field of sales and marketing communications.
And to top it all off: success in this position presents opportunities for advancement.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
About this page
In this position, you will make a vital contribution to expanding our position in the southern half of Germany. In general, your work will involve the following:
- You will strive to reach sales targets set in consultation with the Global Sales Director.
- You will maximise revenue within the existing dealer network.
- You will convince new dealers to become REV’IT! dealers.
- You will build good relationships with the dealers by means of regular visits and telephone contact.
- You will make agreements with the dealers regarding the timely registration of (start)orders and the relevant terms and conditions for delivery and sales.
- You will implement and monitor the brand identity in all of the dealers’ brand communications.
- You will identify and analyse market trends, new developments, and customer needs, and you will draw up reports on these based on product wishlists.
- You will record orders and other forms of customer- and order information in a timely manner, using our sales communications resources and forms.
- You will monitor the performance of existing dealers and optimise their customer satisfaction.
- You will exchange information about market developments, best practices, and other important issues with the other (Senior) Account Managers.
- You will participate in events such as MotoGP, dealer events and exhibitions like Intermot and EICMA.
- You will report to the Global Sales Director.
This is a full-time position.
ARE YOU OUR
About this page
This is a position in which careful relations management is just as important as the pioneering work. We expect the following qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor-level diploma from a commercial study programme.
- You have a few years of experience selling high-quality products, preferably in the outdoor segment.
- You are a motorcyclist in heart and soul.
- You are a true pioneer: realising new business is your second nature.
- You are accurate in your relations management, both in communications and administration.
- You are as effective as you are customer-oriented, and you always keep the long-term perspective in mind.
- You can communicate fluently in both German and English (Dutch is not relevant to this position).
- You have a good sense for marketing and presentation.
- You live in southern Germany.
- You don’t mind travelling for work in the evening or at the weekend.
- You work well on your own, but you can also coordinate with your colleagues.
- You enjoy being involved, and you contribute all of your boundless energy.
But above all... you want to use your qualities to make a difference - and you show it!
On the one hand, you will be a pioneer who focuses your boundless energy on looking for new business opportunities. On the other, you will be a relations manager who assumes responsibility for tending contacts with our dealers.
Any questions about this position or would you like to hear more about the benefits of being a REV'IT! employee? Contact our HR Manager, Ruud van Berlo on +31 (0) 412 696 730 or get in touch with him via WhatsApp.