WHAT CAN YOUEXPECT FROM US?
At REV’IT! we have a deep-rooted drive: we want motorcyclists to enjoy their passion to the fullest. In order to achieve that goal, we strive to perfect all of our products to the smallest detail. That applies to their technical performance, but also to their design. We are ambitious, and our aim is to excel at the highest level.
About this page
As a Product Designer at REV’IT!, your job will be to ensure that the motorcycle rider looks good, both on and off the motorcycle. To that end, you will be involved in every stage of the design process: from the first briefing to the presentation to the market.
You will do that in collaboration with your colleagues in Product Design and Product Development. Together, you will develop contemporary products that fit seamlessly within the collection, but that also exceed all of the technical expectations.
That will require you to dive deep into the details, and to devote considerable time and energy into every product entrusted to you and the rest of the team. The position offers some serious depth, but if you share our ambition, you’ll probably appreciate that level of perfectionism.
Plus, the intensive, high-quality process will give you a great deal of satisfaction in your work; partly because of the opportunity to apply all of your craftsmanship, and partly because your products will be part of a collection that inspires motorcycle riders around the world.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
About this page
You will be part of a multi-faceted creative team that sets the bar high in every aspect of their work. In general, the work will entail the following:
- You will design part of the collection, and contribute to the concept for the entire collection.
- That means you’ll be closely involved in all stages of the design process.
- You will work intensively together with your design colleagues and the Product Developer.
- You will brainstorm and elaborate product innovations.
- You will analyse and select materials.
- You will work out the designs in technical drawings.
- You will provide feedback on the design, the implementation, the fit, and the functionality of samples.
- You will record your findings and instructions in a clear, structural, and accurate manner.
- Throughout the process, you’ll focus on quality, fit and price.
- You’ll immerse yourself in the latest trends in techniques and materials, and naturally apply these to your work.
- You’ll keep a close eye on the progress of the development process and monitor deadlines.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week, 32 hours negotiable). You’ll report to the Creative Director.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE?
About this page
Just like us, you think motorcycle clothing is a fantastic product, and you think it will be great to strive to exceed the market’s expectations. We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- A relevant higher vocational or university education in the field of Product Design (such as the Design Academy or Academy of Arts).
- You have several years of experience in fashion or outdoor design.
- You’re enthusiastic about fashion, motorcycle clothing and sports clothing.
- You are creative, but also have an analytical mind.
- You are up-to-the-minute regarding market trends in fashion and technology.
- You understand the interplay between fashion and technology.
- You have an eye for detail, but can also think in terms of larger concepts.
- You are extremely persistent.
- You have an outspoken personality, and you aren’t afraid to develop your own signature.
- You’re a team player and can hold your own in communication, both in Dutch and English.
- You’re able to convincingly justify the story behind your design.
- You know your way around commonly used design software.
- You don’t mind travelling for work now and then.
But above all... you have a sharp eye for design, you’re enormously passionate about your profession, and you radiate that to everyone around you.
Any questions about this position or would you like to hear more about the benefits of being a REV'IT! employee? Contact our HR Manager, Ruud van Berlo on +31 (0) 412 696 730 or get in touch with him via WhatsApp.