To facilitate the best possible website experience and provide optimum service we process certain personal data. In this privacy statement you will find a clear explanation of the personal data that we process, the purposes for which we process data and the way in which we process it.
1. Collection of Information
We collect information from Data Subjects who visit the Website, either via the Website visit itself, the voluntary supply of form information, or social media interactions and other electronic communications. We may collect information from visitors to the Website using cookies, server logs, and similar technologies.
A. Information Provided Voluntarily
B. Information Collected Via the Website
We may collect the following information from you:
- log information, including browser type, the time, duration and frequency of your visit, the pages viewed, hyperlinks accessed, messages, your IP address and the page you visited before visiting the Website;
- device information, including information identifying the device and network used to access the Website;
- your location information;
- data collected by cookies and pixel tags, as well as similar tracking means; or
- other information, if your consent is given.
2. Use of Information
We use information about you to:
- operate the Website;
- communicate with you;
- send you updates you have requested based on your account preferences;
- meet its legal or contractual obligations, or protect its interests, your interests or the interests of others.
3. Sharing of Information
We only share information about you:
- through the Website;
- according to your profile and settings;
- with social media services, subject to the choices you may make via the Website;
- to third-party web service providers in furtherance of providing information you have elected to receive;
- to authorities to meet legal obligations and to protect and defend our rights and property, as well as that of others; and
- to any of our affiliate or successor entities as part of a corporate transaction.
We employ industry standard technical solutions designed to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal of your information. We store all information that you provide on secure servers and employ encryption technologies to protect your data. We use firewalls designed to protect against intruders and test for network vulnerabilities, although these measures do not eliminate the threat of a data breach.
If you have a password that allows you to log into the Website, you are responsible for keeping it secure. If you would like to update or change your password, you may go to your login page and follow the reset instructions.
We may retain certain information collected from you:
- so you can use the Website;
- to ensure that we do not communicate with you if you have opted out;
- to provide you with a refund, if entitled;
- to provide accurate accounting information;
- to better understand the traffic to the Website;
- to detect and prevent abuse of the Website, illegal activities and breaches of our terms and conditions of service; and
- to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements.
5. Your Choices
You can review and change information about you or deactivate your account in your account settings, but we may retain certain information. You can remove photo tags. You can change our ability to use your location information. You have the right to opt out of receiving messages from us.
6. Data Rights
You have the right to exercise your data protection rights, including to request that we delete, amend, or provide you access to your information. You have the right to opt out of receiving our promotional messages, but you may still receive other communications. You can complain to your local data protection authority about the use of your information.
Other rights that you may have, depending on the country in which you live, may include:
- accessing, correcting, updating, or requesting deletion of your information;
- objecting to processing of your information, asking us to restrict processing of your information, or requesting the portability of your information; and
- withdrawing your consent at any time if we have collected and processed your information with your consent.
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights in your personal data:
- You have the right to request that we disclose your personal data that we collect, use, disclose or resell about you.
- You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal data.
- You have the right to exercise your privacy rights without being subjected to discrimination on that basis.