We employ industry standard technical solutions designed to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal of your information. We store all information that you provide on secure servers and employ encryption technologies to protect your data. We use firewalls designed to protect against intruders and test for network vulnerabilities, although these measures do not eliminate the threat of a data breach.
If you have a password that allows you to log into the Website, you are responsible for keeping it secure. If you would like to update or change your password, you may go to your login page and follow the reset instructions.
We may retain certain information collected from you:
- so you can use the Website;
- to ensure that we do not communicate with you if you have opted out;
- to provide you with a refund, if entitled;
- to provide accurate accounting information;
- to better understand the traffic to the Website;
- to detect and prevent abuse of the Website, illegal activities and breaches of our terms and conditions of service; and
- to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements.