Accounting OfficerAt REV'IT!, we have a deep-rooted drive. We want motorcyclists to enjoy their passion to the fullest. To achieve that goal, we try to learn something new every day. From each other, from our customers, from our data and... maybe also from you.Can you take care of financial administrative processes, where accuracy, continuity, and stability are crucial? Can you handle the responsibility for processing and recording financial data for an exciting global company? Then apply now for a career as REV’IT!’s next Accounting Officer.
|Oss, The Netherlands
Feel free to apply in Dutch or English
What can you expect from us?
Finance constructs a foundation for which all of REV’IT! can operate on. You’ll be working in the heart of that foundation, enjoying the challenges and responsibilities that come with it.
You’ll get to utilize your precision and decisiveness to support the day-to-day of our company. If you have a meticulous mind and an eye for detail, you’re perfectly suited for this role.
Transparency and communication are key at REV’IT!. You’ll be surrounded and supported by passionate, like-minded individuals, and a company culture that will make your role enjoyable and fluid. You’ll have the opportunity to help those around you with your experience and knowledge, as well as being helped by theirs. And you’ll become a valuable team member to all.
What does this mean in practice?
You will be taking care of REV'IT!'s financial administrative base processes within our Finance Department. You’ll be recording daily financial journal entries and processing our finances in our ERP system.
Your job will include:
- Accurately and timely execute all financial administrative tasks.
- Daily posting of various financial journals, including bank, purchasing, expenses, credit cards, etc.
- Management and maintenance of the Declaree expense system, including follow-up on submitted expense claims.
- Preparation of commission settlements.
- Supporting the Financial Controller in closing activities, delivering management reports and figures.
Assisting in outgoing payments.
Handling foreign VAT declarations, ICP declarations, and CBS declarations.
Managing the VAT declaration for the Netherlands for the various RSI-affiliated companies.
Other administrative tasks (e.g., digital mail processing).
This is a part-time position (32 hours per week). You’ll report to the Finance Director.
Are you our ideal candidate?
Essential when it comes to performing financial administrative tasks, you’ll need a structured approach and keen attention to detail.
- A vocational education level at “MBO-4.”
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in a similar position wherein you have been responsible for comparable financial administrative tasks.
- A good understanding of, and skills with, MS Excel.
- Experience in working with ERP systems.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Decisiveness, perseverance, and consistency.
- The ability to thrive in a work environment where you can efficiently tackle and complete a substantial number of tasks.
- Fluency in Dutch and spoken English of a good standard.
But above all... you want to use your qualities to make a difference - and you show it!
Within REV’IT!, we embrace diversity. Currently, our team represents 15 different nationalities. Something we take great pride in! Because we work with so many different backgrounds to achieve our mission, our working language is English. That said, we are very proud of our Dutch roots. Should you be interested in one of the openings and prefer to apply in Dutch, then please don’t hesitate to do so.
Excited about the position and want to be a part of the REV'IT! team? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Click on 'apply now' and send your CV and letter of motivation via the application form.
We expect a lot from you in your work. But in return, we try to make sure you get a lot out of your life here. That means the support, responsibility, and resources to improve your work, grow professionally, and build a successful career.
But what good is any of that if you’re not enjoying yourself? We invest in creating an inspiring workplace, full of fun, respect, and camaraderie so that life at REV’IT! is always as enjoyable as it is successful.