Brand Marketing ManagerAt REV'IT!, we have a deep-rooted drive. We want motorcyclists to enjoy their passion to the fullest. To achieve that goal, we try to learn something new every day. From each other, from our customers, from our data and... maybe also from you.Are you passionate about forging real connections between brand and audience? Do you want to ride every challenge of brand content strategy, content delivery, co-creation, brand activations, social channel management, and motorsports marketing? Then this is your chance.
|Job Title:||Brand Marketing Manager
|Location:||Oss, The Netherlands|
Feel free to apply in Dutch or English
What can you expect from us?
Working at the forefront of brand marketing, you’ll be making a difference for our global brand and leading changes in the industry. You’ll have our trust and dedication from the start, and the responsibility to really make a difference as you manage and develop a team of brand marketing experts to push us ever forward.
REV’IT! is driven by the brand values of: Design, Performance, and Innovation. Not just in the high-quality products we create but also in the way we approach work. You’ll use these values every day and enjoy whatever freedom you need to bring them to life in your work, delivering intelligent work and bold new ideas (as well as encouraging others to do so).
You’ll have everything you need in an already strong brand with a unique point of view in our market. We take our brand seriously and we strive to use it well to unlock valuable conversations with customers. The insight, inspiration, and resolve are all in place for you to do your best work.
You’ll be given the opportunity to fully engineer and optimize the highest performing marketing strategies, helping you make your mark on an exciting global industry.
What does this mean in practice?
As our Brand Marketing Manager, you’ll oversee developing the brand content strategy and managing the brand marketing team. And you’ll gather insights and information from rider communities, through observation, interaction, and research, to help inform the development of brand services and product collections.
You’ll manage and inspire a team of brand marketing experts responsible for delivering the content and co-creation plan across all communities, brand activations, social media channels and motorsports marketing.
Your job will include:
- Defining a vision for our brand marketing strategy, combining creativity with insights from rider communities, observation, interaction, and research.
- Managing the team of ambassadors and content creators; co-creating impactful marketing initiatives with our #revitriders.
- Proactively finding and leveraging opportunities for partnerships in order to interact with rider communities and extend our brand footprint.
- Working with our marketing design studio and copywriting to develop concepts for initiatives on the global marketing calendar
- Ongoing reporting on market developments through an active and senior role as brand ambassador.
- Supporting the design department in terms of community insights for collection development during the concepting phase.
- Providing proactive input for development of brand services, experiences, and activations.
- Managing and inspiring a team of brand marketers, representing the team, internally and externally, and delivering team objectives on time, in full, and within budget.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week, 32 hours negotiable). You’ll report to the Global Marketing Director.
Are you our ideal candidate?
We’re after someone with the ambition and drive needed for working with a forward-thinking global brand. Ideally, you should have the experience of managing both B2B and B2C markets and take pride in embracing new challenges, every day.
- A university education in a relevant field like marketing or digital communications.
- At least 5 years of experience in brand marketing.
- Experience working for a global brand with international responsibilities.
- Experience working as a manager, with a passion for leading and inspiring a team.
- A creative mindset with both an eye for detail, as well as the bigger picture.
- An understanding of up-to-date marketing trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- In depth and active knowledge of the international motorcycle industry across different communities.
- A passion for motorcycles or outdoor clothing.
But above all... you have a great love of design and an enormous passion for your profession, and you radiate that to everyone around you too!
Within REV’IT!, we embrace diversity. Currently, our team represents 15 different nationalities. Something we take great pride in! Because we work with so many different backgrounds to achieve our mission, our working language is English. That said, we are very proud of our Dutch roots. Should you be interested in one of the openings and prefer to apply in Dutch, then please don’t hesitate to do so.
Excited about the position and want to be a part of the REV'IT! team? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Click on 'apply now' and send your CV and letter of motivation via the application form.
We expect a lot from you in your work. But in return, we try to make sure you get a lot out of your life here. That means the support, responsibility, and resources to improve your work, grow professionally, and build a successful career.
But what good is any of that if you’re not enjoying yourself? We invest in creating an inspiring workplace, full of fun, respect, and camaraderie so that life at REV’IT! is always as enjoyable as it is successful.