Creative DTP specialistAt REV'IT!, we have a deep-rooted drive. We want motorcyclists to enjoy their passion to the fullest. To achieve that goal, we try to learn something new every day. From each other, from our customers, from our data and... maybe also from you.Are you a Creative DTP professional who's excited about the idea of working with a brand that mirrors your dedication to precision, within a team that thrives on creative excellence? If so, then don’t miss this opportunity.
|Job Title:||Creative DTP specialist
|Location:||Oss, The Netherlands|
Feel free to apply in Dutch or English
What can you expect from us?
There’s an extraordinary story to tell at REV’IT!. It’s a story that combines emotion and reason. A story that appeals to the head and the heart. A story that can inspire great design work that will fuel your career.
Branding is a core component of REV’IT!. We invest heavily in it. As our Creative DTP specialist, you’ll be making an important contribution to this, representing and building our brand to riders as well as business customers. You’ll get to work with a fully established and exciting global brand that still has plenty of room to grow.
You’ll find yourself in a versatile and creative team which is passionate about sharing knowledge and inspiration. You will, therefore, have every opportunity to develop your DTP skills further.
What does this mean in practice?
Joining the creative team within our marketing department, you’ll be supporting our Designers in producing visually appealing marketing content for a range of online assets. You can think of this as: social media, website, internal and external media expressions, newsletters, and banners.
You’ll really delve into the fabric of our brand, becoming an expert in how we present ourselves and using that expertise to fuel inspiring new ideas to support our marketing.
Your job will include:
- Help translating designs into digital collateral, from blog posts to social media adverts.
- Working closely with designers in the team.
- Collaborating with the wider marketing team and other departments across the business to support their needs.
- Taking responsibility for the translation of the REV’IT! brand design across all media channels, making sure every detail of your production represents the brand as it should.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week). You’ll report to the Global Marketing Director.
Are you our ideal candidate?
You’ll need to show you’re dedicated to executional excellence and be proactive in your approach to challenges. Knowing when to prioritise consistency and when to adapt to a situation.
- A proactive approach and self-reliance.
- A relevant creative education.
- A keen eye for detail.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position.
- The drive to improve your DTP skills a little every day.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- It is a plus if you have knowledge of Magento, Google Web Designer, and HTML5.
- Incorporating translated texts into our productions without compromising the design.
- Knowledge of design, layout, typography, and colour theories.
- An understanding of what’s involved in creating a brand experience.
- The ability to translate creative concepts into practically feasible design.
- The ability to collaborate well with others.
- Strong communication skills, in both Dutch and English.
- An interest in fashion, and sport (it’s a plus if you ride a motorcycle yourself).
But above all... you have a great love of design and an enormous passion for your profession, and you radiate that to everyone around you too!
Excited about the position and want to be a part of the REV'IT! team? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Click on 'apply now' and send your CV and letter of motivation via the application form. If you have any examples showcasing your DTP skills, please feel free to include them as well.
We expect a lot from you in your work. But in return, we try to make sure you get a lot out of your life here. That means the support, responsibility, and resources to improve your work, grow professionally, and build a successful career.
But what good is any of that if you’re not enjoying yourself? We invest in creating an inspiring workplace, full of fun, respect, and camaraderie so that life at REV’IT! is always as enjoyable as it is successful.