Graphic Design Intern/GraduateAt REV'IT! we have a deep-rooted drive: we want motorcyclists to enjoy their passion to the fullest. To achieve that goal, we try to learn something new every day. From each other, from our customers, from our data and... maybe also from you.Be a part of a global inspirational brand. Are you creative and can you create innovative concepts and designs? Join our team as Graphic Design Intern!
|Job Title:||Graphic Design Intern/Graduate|
|Location:||Oss, The Netherlands|
Feel free to apply in Dutch or English
What can you expect from us?
As an employer, we’re convinced that employees are the driving force in the organization, especially when they’re given the space to express their unique talent, and when they’re committed to getting the best out of themselves. The same goes for our trainees and graduates.
At REV'IT! you will be working in a learning organization with fascinating challenges and the fact that we are an internationally oriented company adds additionaly interesting insights for students. Though we also expect you to bring new knowledge with you, as well as a fresh look, so that we can learn from you.
We’re happy to share our knowledge with you, especially when it comes to our priorities; Design, Performance, and Innovation. We offer the opportunity to either undertake an internship placement with us, or to graduate with us.
Are you self-critical? Do you set high standards for yourself? And do you have the passion to go full throttle? Then an internship with REV'IT! could be a wonderful opportunity for you!
What does this mean in practice?
You will join the Design Studio department where you will be guided by one of our Senior Graphic Designers. You will be able to show your creativity and vision while learning and growing as a Graphic Designer. During this internship, you will make a major contribution to our on- and offline graphic designs.
Internship activities are determined in consultation with the student. In general, the operational work looks something like this:
- You will design and give input for creative and inspiring concepts for our social media, e-com, and branding campaigns.
- You will design content pages where writing, composition, and imagery come together.
- Translating concepts into digital content, from blog posts to social media adverts.
- You will create concepts and designs for our shop-in-shops worldwide.
- Our packaging concepts are designed in-house. You will help design the packaging from start to finish.
- You will help create photo and video concepts for our spring/summer and fall/winter campaigns.
- To make these concepts visual for external parties you will help to create presentation decks in briefing documents.
- You will conduct visual surveys of the current corporate identity, to incorporate them within the brand system.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) You’ll report to the Global Marketing Director.
Are you our ideal candidate?
This internship requires a creative and pro-active attitude. Independent initiative is also very important. We expect the following from you:
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in art school of graphic design.
- You are available for a period of 5-12 months.
- You have an affinity with design, typography, photography, film, and concept creation.
- An affinity with motorcycle riding and the motorcycle branch is a definite plus.
- You are sociable, creative, enthusiastic, and eager to learn.
- You suggest new ideas and take the initiative to realize them.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch is a welcome extra.
- But above all... you want to use your qualities to make a difference - and you’re willing to show it!
Within REV’IT!, we embrace diversity. Currently, our team represents 15 different nationalities. Something we take great pride in! Because we work with so many different backgrounds to achieve our mission, our working language is English. That said, we are very proud of our Dutch roots. Should you be interested in one of the openings and prefer to apply in Dutch, then please don’t hesitate to do so.
Excited about the position and want to be a part of the REV'IT! team? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Click on 'apply now' and send your CV and letter of motivation via the application form.
Do you have any questions about this position or would you like to hear more about the benefits of being a REV'IT! employee? Don’t hesitate to contact us.
HR Project Employee
Or get in touch with her via WhatsApp.
How we hire
Those of us who do what we enjoy doing have more job satisfaction. At REV’IT!, this is our forte. Dedicated, passionate and inspired people are given plenty of space for this at our company to excel. And the great thing about it is that we not only inspire the market in this way, but also one another.
Found a job that you love and applied to it? Let us take you through the next steps, so that you know what’s coming.
We expect a lot from you in your work. But in return, we try to make sure you get a lot out of your life here. That means the support, responsibility, and resources to improve your work, grow professionally, and build a successful career.
But what good is any of that if you’re not enjoying yourself? We invest in creating an inspiring workplace, full of fun, respect, and camaraderie so that life at REV’IT! is always as enjoyable as it is successful