Personal AssistantAt REV'IT!, we have a deep-rooted drive. We want motorcyclists to enjoy their passion to the fullest. To achieve that goal, we try to learn something new every day. From each other, from our customers, from our data and... maybe also from you.Are you the organizational talent that brings order to our Managing Director and Creative Director's to-do list? Are you always two steps ahead when it comes to planning? And do you have the passion to go full throttle? Then joining our team is a great opportunity!
|Oss, The Netherlands
Feel free to apply in Dutch or English
What can you expect from us?
Challenges are plentiful. So our management needs your help to support them in the best possible way.
We release a new collection twice a year. These collections are designed by our in-house product design team. In addition, almost all marketing communications are designed in-house by our creative team that is part of the marketing department. All creative output of our organization falls under the responsibility of our Creative Director.
Everything about REV’IT! as a brand is managed by our Creative Director. As a Personal Assistant, you proactively support the Creative Director by planning, organizing, and administering daily operational tasks. This enables him to make the right decision at the right time so that the crucial business processes can continue in the most efficient and effective way.
Our Managing Director is also someone who appreciates receiving some support. He guides our entire company forward, managing our operations, and making sure we get where we want to go. He sets our business strategy, manages investments, and handles mergers and acquisitions. You’ll support his day-to-day, tackling this busy agenda head-on to help him and the wider company excel.
Finally, your creativity, ideas, and planning skills are needed within our internal “Party Crew,” as our staff parties can be described as legendary.
What does this mean in practice?
Your role will be to organize the world around our Creative and Managing Directors and make their working lives manageable, helping them to dedicate themselves to the company. There’s a lot of responsibility with this position and you’ll be able to showcase your problem-solving ability to overcome many professional challenges, from big picture thinking to getting the smallest of details right.
Your job will include:
- Being aware of what’s going on in the organization so you can assess interest, setting priorities, and planning for the Managing Director and Creative Director.
- Managing the agenda of the Creative Director, based on the set priorities. You’ll plan, manage, and prepare appointments. And you’ll create order and structure by communicating this agenda to the various stakeholders and the rest of the organization.
- Planning presentations and making sure the Creative Director goes into these meetings well-prepared.
- Taking care of complex agenda management, mailboxes (screening and handling), business correspondence, general support, and travel organization for both our Managing Director and Creative Director.
- Acting as our Creative Director’s first point of contact for internal and external parties.
- Joining important meetings to take minutes and remain informed of agreements made.
- Being part of the “Party Crew.” Together with this team, you’ll organize the best and most renowned staff parties.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week, 32 hours negotiable). You’ll report to the Creative Director and the Managing Director.
Are you our ideal candidate?
This is a multifaceted position that requires organization and flexibility, as well as foresight and the ability to set priorities.
- A relevant higher vocational education diploma (e.g.: Executive Office Management, PA, Support Management).
- Several years of experience in a similar position.
- A balanced, level-headed, and rational mind, able to turn chaos into order.
- A task-conscious approach, an ability to understand what needs to be done, set priorities, and get things done.
- Good business knowledge, able to understand organizational needs and processes in order to make proactive choices.
- Great communication skills and are confident to share your thoughts and ideas in an articulate manner.
- An independent worker mentality that allows you to quickly find your way in different processes within an organization.
- Trustworthiness to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Availability and willingness to travel occasionally.
- Fluency in English and Dutch.
- One or more of the following: An eye for design and conceptual thinking, experience working in creative environments, or experience working in high-end product environments.
But above all... you want to use your qualities to make a difference - and you show it!
Within REV’IT!, we embrace diversity. Currently, our team represents 15 different nationalities. Something we take great pride in! Because we work with so many different backgrounds to achieve our mission, our working language is English. That said, we are very proud of our Dutch roots. Should you be interested in one of the openings and prefer to apply in Dutch, then please don’t hesitate to do so.
Excited about the position and want to be a part of the REV'IT! team? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Click on 'apply now' and send your CV and letter of motivation via the application form.
We expect a lot from you in your work. But in return, we try to make sure you get a lot out of your life here. That means the support, responsibility, and resources to improve your work, grow professionally, and build a successful career.
But what good is any of that if you’re not enjoying yourself? We invest in creating an inspiring workplace, full of fun, respect, and camaraderie so that life at REV’IT! is always as enjoyable as it is successful.