Product DeveloperAt REV'IT!, we have a deep-rooted drive. We want motorcyclists to enjoy their passion to the fullest. To achieve that goal, we try to learn something new every day. From each other, from our customers, from our data and... maybe also from you.Are you creative? Do you know everything about materials and techniques? Do you see yourself as the connecting link between the concept and the final product that motorcyclists all over the world will wear? Then join our team as Product Developer!
|Oss, The Netherlands
Feel free to apply in Dutch or English
What can you expect from us?
In order to achieve the aforementioned goal of allowing motorcyclists to enjoy their passion to the fullest, we strive to perfect all of our products: step-by-step, to the smallest detail. The same goes for our development process.
Every year, we launch two collections: one in Spring/Summer and one in Fall/Winter. A process that will make many peoples’ eyes glaze over, as we sometimes work up to three years ahead. With input from the market, our brand relations managers, designers, and ambassadors, we take the lead in what the future of motorcycle apparel should look like.
Of course, there is also our consumer who provides us with relevant and very interesting information. Information that helps us to further improve our products and to anticipate potential problems that motorcyclists encounter.
In this role, you will mainly focus on the Sport Textile Jackets & Pants collection.
Together with the Product designer, you will work on the Sport Textile Jackets & Pants. You will both ensure that our garments not only meet the highest standards but will also make sure it’s being done in a responsible way.
You immerse yourself in the smallest details: no material or technology has anything to hide from you. But in between all the hard deadlines, you also have your eye on the long term, because here at REV'IT! we work on our goals together and we never stand still.
What does this mean in practice?
In this role, you will need a creative mindset with strong foresight and accurate manner. Generally speaking, your job will entail the following:
- You’ll be responsible for the technical end-to-end product development of the Sport Textile garments designed by our Product Designers. As such, you’ll be working closely together.
- Throughout the process, you’ll focus on quality, fit, and price. Your ideas, after all, must be feasible in every way.
- You’ll maintain clear and accurate records of every detail, from dimensions and performances, to BOM lists and the findings gathered from various sample rounds.
- You’ll ensure that our products are fully compliant with the strict quality standards and CE regulations.
- You’ll keep a close eye on the progress of the development process and monitor deadlines.
- You’ll pay regular visits to our external suppliers’ factories in Asia (for meetings and inspections).
- You’ll immerse yourself in the latest trends in techniques and materials, and naturally, apply these to your work.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week, 32 hours negotiable). You’ll report to the Product Development Manager.
Are you our ideal candidate?
We love positive-minded people. You can't wait to join our team to share your knowledge and passion for technical apparel. You're ready to take it to the next level with us.
We expect the following qualifications:
- You have a relevant higher vocational or university diploma.
- You have several years of experience as a Product Developer, preferably for technical and/or waterproof garments.
- You know your way around product processes and quality standards.
- You’re enthusiastic about fashion or sports clothing. Knowledge about motorcycle clothing is not a requirement.
- You get a kick out of excellent and innovative techniques and materials.
- You’re both analytical and goal oriented. In other words, you’ve got your eyes on the horizon, yet no detail escapes you.
- You’re a go-getter and you bring energy to your work.
- You’re a team player and can hold your own in communication, both in Dutch and English.
But above all... you’re enormously passionate about your profession, and you radiate that to everyone around you.
Within REV’IT!, we embrace diversity. Currently, our team represents 15 different nationalities. Something we take great pride in! Because we work with so many different backgrounds to achieve our mission, our working language is English. That said, we are very proud of our Dutch roots. Should you be interested in one of the openings and prefer to apply in Dutch, then please don’t hesitate to do so.
Excited about the position and want to be a part of the REV'IT! team? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Click on 'apply now' and send your CV and letter of motivation via the application form.
How we hire
Those of us who do what we enjoy doing have more job satisfaction. At REV’IT!, this is our forte. Dedicated, passionate and inspired people are given plenty of space for this at our company to excel. And the great thing about it is that we not only inspire the market in this way, but also one another.
Found a job that you love and applied to it? Let us take you through the next steps, so that you know what’s coming.